Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Sunday, February 08, 2009

My musings as I continue my growth (multiple saga)

So my cousin thinks I am HOSTILE and I think she is wrong.. or maybe she is right.. I don't know. I don't see it as being hostile, I see it as being who I am. Doesn't make much sense I know, but it is what it is.

I am not hostile. I am not overtly or purposely belligerent.. and that's what comes to my mind when I think of a hostile person.. just someone ALWAYS waging war with something or someone.

This isn't me, sure I am slow to back down from confrontation, but I very seldomly initiate it. Just leave me be. I really don't bother anyone unless I absolutely, positively have to..but when I have to, please note that I bring out the big guns ablazing. I have very low tolerance for a lot of things and wasting my time going back and forth is one of them. If we gonna scrap less scrap...if not, keep it moving. (doesn't always have to be physical)

So, if you say something out the way to me, my child, or someone that I have been given charge of, yeah I am gonna address it and it's not going to be with my tail tucked between my legs. I am not a child and the last time I feared another human I was 13. And my thinking is that if you felt it necessary to voice whatever it was that was flying around your lil head in a manner that was audible to me then at the very least, you should be expecting a response.

I tend to speak my mind without a filter, does that make me hostile? I don't think so, but maybe people take it that way. Like I said, I don't have high tolerence for a lot of things and shucking and jiving ain't one of the things I can stomach. Just keep it real with me, cuz that's what I am gonna try with you. So if I think that you deserve better, I'mma tell you.. If I think your friends are using you..imma tell you...if your man trying to holla at me...i'mma tell you. If I have had enough of your shananagins and I am having a hard time resisting the urge to pick something up and bust you in the head..yup, Imma tell you.

So, if my expressing myself and not taking much crap off another makes me hostile, then I guess I am hostile; but, I still don't see it that way.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home