Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Enuf to Get A Nigga Cut

Okay so I am not one for violence. Yeah, I had to snicker at that one too.. Okay, but for real, I am not for violence any more. That was the old me...and sometimes the Devil tries to bring Shaniqua Shay-Shay Monifah Smith from the grave, but I refuse to let him knock me off my square...BUT there are times when he comes close

So the other day I was talkn to my cuzzin who was upset and well believe me you when I tell you that she had every right not only to be upset but to be PISSED THE FLICK OFF. She had gotten an email that morning from some chick telling her and 6 other ladies that the man they thought was EXCLUSIVELY theirs was no only her fiance' (meaning soon to be walking down the aisle after marriage counseling was over fiance') but he was a NASTY LOW DOWN LYING ON HIS MAMA AND CHILDREN NASTY HO'. (did I say NASTY)

Before I go on with my rant I must say that kudos go out to the lady who sent the email because that's what she proved to be a "lady," she didn't come at them all sidewides and talking out of her neck...she talked like I wish more ladies would talk, like they have some common sense (which would mean that you couldn't or shouldn't get mad at the OTHER lady or LADIES in this case because they don't owe you a thang)

So anyways this Nigga gots the nerve to be having unprotected sex with all of them. What The World?!? He got one of them preggo. I am just praying that while he was swapping body juices that he wasn't swapping anything else. This Nigga was handing out engagement rings like they were fruit loops. This Nigga had told several of the ladies that his mama had died; well the Resurrection must have taken place without my knowledge because this Crackho' (disclaimer: don't know if she really a crackho' but she acting like one so imma call her one) comes a running out her house when two of the ladies went there to comfort the NASTY NIGGA talking about which one of the "B" out there threatening her son.

Now this how I know God is Good...oh, so Good all the time... See had it been me, the Devil wouldn't had to push no buttons to bring lil Shay Shay out of me because I would have ran up on both of them and did a RAMBO, artillery and all. But the Good Book states we will not be tempted beyond what we can bear and that's why I got to hear this instead of live it.

So this Nasty No Good LYING NO JOB HAVING LIL STICK (disclaimer don't know this for sure but he is overweight and typically overweight guys walk with lil sticks) PIMPLED FACED NASTY WASTE OF SPERM is hiding somewhere in the DMV area and I am gonna find him. Why do I want to? Well I think it's wrong of him to miss the party that I am throwing in his honor.

Dial Soap stays on sell, 12 bars for 2 bucks and a pack of long white socks you can get from the dollar store..

Swing batter batter batter swing...and believe me all 8 ladies shouldn't miss him.


But the thing that upset me the most about this situation was the fact that WOMEN were helping him get away with his lies to all of these women. the CRACKHO' and his girl best friends were all covering for him and that just baffles and frustrates me.

Why do we as women raise lil boys to become men that we wouldn't want for ourselves or for our daughters. Why would we allow a dude do to another woman what we wouldn't want done to ourselves. Betta yet, fellows: why would you do to a lady what you would hurt someone for if they did it to any of your female relatives?

We gots to do better.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 Your 2 Cents:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger T Jizzle said...

Wow! Just wow! what comes around goes around. when he finally truly falls in love it will all be a lie.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

girl i hope so because all of these ladies are so hurt..well except for one...she caught him cheating before but said he always come back but she wasn't even the one that had started the marriage counseling with him.. but the blessing is that all of their tests came back negative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home