Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I made see the light of day in 2008













So, I have finally done something that I have been wanting to do...START a CAKE Biz... Yipee! Bizness is kinda slow right now, but I am getting rave reviews..funny, negroes always trying to get something for nothing or at a huge discount...i can't blame them cuz I am the same way..but anyways, this is my new side side side husla. I think my cakes look pretty good considering how many lessons I have had. The guitar was my fourth cake and I sold that one and the Snowflake one. The snowman cupcakes was just something I was toying around with...I sent those to school with my child right before winter break...it was his turn to bring treats..(yup, i was trying to showoff)
I must say as I am reflecting on my lessons learned and accomplishments made in the 2008 I can't help but patting myself on the back and saying "job well done." Sometimes we forget to do that...I know I do. I have overcome a lot of obstacles and removed a lot of stumbling blocks and unblocked a lot of blessings simply by getting down on my knees and asking HIM to guide me and me allowing him to.
Yall be safe and make 2009 the best year of your life todate.. I know I am... I plan to drop my book in the '09 and expect all yall to go out and support cuz a sista gots bills to pay and a growing boy to feed.
gotta luv moi,
smooches


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home