Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Monday, January 05, 2009

Gots so much on the mind a good way to release some steam

10 Things you wish you could say to ten different people


10. It's funny that you always 'sick' when my child is having some type of function.
9. Just because you spray immediately after you take a dunk doesn't mean your do-do don't stink..
8. Funny you always gots stuff to say about other people but you fail to see the chaos going on in your own house
7. Just because your booty-gold ain't worth the sperm that created him doesn't mean you have a right to take your frustration out on everybody else...suck it up, you made him.
6. Last time I checked, all the bills that came to this residence had Truthz's name on it so no, really, i don't give a rat's behind about what you think about how i run my household.
5. Sweetie, my bad for making you believe you were all that...figured you already knew you were trash and I was just trying to do my part in uplifting the black men
4. Trust and believe if I said it, I said it...now what are you gonna do about it?
3. I don't care how many chairs and how many new phones you buy, when I find me a better job, I'm outta here.
2. Don't tempt me.
1. I'm sorry.


9 Things about yourself


9. I am super-sensitive
8. I am afraid of commitment because I have been hurt so much.
7. There are days when I just want to give up
6. Most days, I hate being a parent
5. I am so tired of doing it by my lonesome
4. I am reaping what I have sown
3. I suffer from depression
2. I used to be in love with this dude named Safeway
1. I am so in love with God

8 Ways to win my heart

8. love me
7. befriend me
6. love yourself
5. be carefree esp. when I'm not
4. respect me
3. cherish me
2. make me feel like I am the most important person in your life next to God whenever we are together
1. miss me

7. Things that Cross my mind a lot

7. I wonder will I ever get another chance at real love
6. I wonder if it really was real love
5. I wonder if he cheated on me with that crazy girl
4. Why do people think it's okay to be nasty to people for no reason at all
3. Will I ever find a job that pays me enough so that I can actually buy groceries on a regular
2. Why did it take me so long to do what I knew I should have done all along
1. Why people like playing with other people hearts


6 Things I do before I go to sleep

6. Tell my child to go pee
5. Tell my child to get in the bed
4. pray
3. stare off into space daydreaming
2. trying to find an unsecure wireless to pirate off of
1. feed Joe the fish


5 People I couldn't live without

5. My Unc D
4. My Child
3. My cuzzo RaeRae cuz without her I couldn't live with My Child
2. My Ace
1. My Heart



4 Things I am wearing right now


4. a do rag
3. pantyhose with a marathon in it
2. a sweater
1. a bra


3 Songs that fit my life perfectly

3. My sunshine
2. Blackberry Molasses
1. Fine

2 Things I want to do before I die

2. Get baptised
1. Find True happiness



1 Confession

1 I used to go to sleep hoping that i never woke up

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home