Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My big girl drawls ain't working

*warning this will be tmi*

so i have been having this problem for some years now but it's getting worse.
i bleed through my clothes and well it's too the point where i just want to call in sick...
but seeing that i don't get sick leave and bills have to be paid..i go to work. but it's really pointless because i spend most of the day in the bathroom.. and the time not in the bathroom i spend watching the clock so i will know when i should be rushing to the bathroom
and let me tell you that i have tried everything.

i mean on most days i am equipped with 3 pairs of drawls tights 2 pairs of shorts and at least 2 pairs of pants... this is what i wear not what i take with me and trust me when i say that it never fails that i always wish i had put on another layer of protection because i get up and my seat is red. good thing my seat is now leather because i can just spray and wipe ( no scrubbing necessary)

so today i am just feeling just so thru..massah keep talking about nothing...and then he wants to get mad when he realizes that i am not listening to him. so i decide to email Always and tell them about my plight.. tomorrow i will email another and another and another one until somebody starts sending me free pads or something for my trouble.. i mean pads aren't cheap and seeing that they aren't working for me i think that they should just give them to me free.

okay that's the end of my rant.. but please do email/comment if you have any suggestions on what i can do to prevent any more leakage incidents.

****update***

so the IL welfare peeps called me and seems like they are willing to help my mother with childcare and financial assistance if she takes the baby/babies. maybe this will prompt my sister into tellling what/where the infant is.... i will keep praying and you all keep me in your thoughts


one luv

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

4 Your 2 Cents:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Carmell said...

ok i had this problem after i had my last child at 29. i bleed so much i thought i was dying. i was scared to leave the house. i never had any major accidents mainly because i didn't leave the house. u right pads and tampons are not cheap and i got tired of going through a box and a half of super plus every month. so i bought a Diva Cup. its a little gross but it eliminated my problem big time. i still have to wear a liner but i don't have accidents anymore and for that a lone i am grateful. check it out. http://www.divacup.com/

seriously!!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

okay i will but u know i am scared thinking what in the world..

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

okay so i have read up on it but am scared...but i am gonna go buy one and use it when i am at home to try it out. how did you find out about this

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Carmell said...

girl i don't know where i saw it the first time but then came across it again reading someones blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home