Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, July 27, 2006

May God have mercy on your soul

Dear Coward,

I don't hate you, i just don't understand you... i don't understand how you could have done what you did when you have two daughters of your own. It's sad cuz I don't think you realize how much your temporary moment of pleasure has reaked havoc on my entire life, my entire being... how it crushed my ego and altered my perception of the world... things got a whole lot darker and uglier and i stopped trusting others and most importantly, i stopped trusting and believing in me. I hope no one violates your daughters the way you did me. I hope they never have to walk in my shoes...
I hope that by saying this, I am freed of my last demon that has a hold of me. I hope that i am free to love and be loved completely. I hope that i start seeing things for all the good that it possess and not instantly focus upon the shadiness and ugliness. I hope you get some help for your sickness.
you need to get on your knees and thank God because it was not in his will for you to be dead, that is the only reason i can think of that i was not able to get my hand on that hammer cuz Lord knows i was gonna bash your brains out.. and that's the only reason i didn't give the go ahead to take you out...and that's the only reason your Mama's house, where i hope you ain't still living, is still standing.
i just wanted to know that i for everything you took for me, i will get back and then some because i am a survivor... you may have caused me to fall and stay down for a very long time, but the fact that i am moving and searching for a way to get back up on my feet or to even just crawl on my knees means that you did not totally destroy me..just mean you stunned me and caught me off guards.

may God have mercy on your soul
Truthz

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

8 Your 2 Cents:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Prophetess said...

Amen. Power and praise be unto our Most High God.

By the Blood of the Lamb, you are washed clean and free of sin. By His stripes, you are healed.

You are healed, Sister.

Now, go on and praise God like you want to, cuz I know you want to. Now, I want to. I want to praise His holy name, too. Just get on my knees and praise Him for you.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Carmell said...

ooooo i remember when i felt like this towards my BD!!! girl just know you will get pass it.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continue to vent because that will help you get past this.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Chosen said...

It takes incredible power for you to speak it or even write it. I know, because I have been there done that. It's like acceptance that it happened and now you can begin to progress forward.

For me, it made it all the difference. It doesn't plague me like it used to. I rarely think about it. Saying it aloud to someone was the beginning to my freedom from it. I hope it is for you as well.

Be Blessed.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger sweetness said...

i so proud of u. you have just begun ur health process. allow ur heart to forgive. it hard but try. i pray ur strength.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

I'm so happy to read this. Getting it out. Good for you. That was the most powerful post I've read in a long time. SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

OK just had to say it again..

SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.
GET IT OUT!
GET IT OUT!

If you lived in my town, I'd pick you up and we'd spend the day at a spa! You truly deserve it after getting that out. That's a lot of work.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

We fall down....but we get back up again...

Use to always say that about myself...then there goes Donnie McClurkin making a song out of it...lol

...we get back up again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home