Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So I decided to double post

Hidden talents that probably should stay hidden. (the real title)

So yesterday at work, which is where I am now, got here early just so I could blog, aren't you all fortunate....okay back to the story,


So, yesterday at work, GHM bought a purse from the corner stand, one that he was charging 75 bones for, she got it for 15, and we soon found out why. The purse was one of those gold metallic purses that came with one of those key locks, like the one you put on your gym locker. The thing is, there was no key. So the IT/handy man spent 15 minutes trying to pick the lock and couldn't, and I without thinking picked up the lock and popped in under 2 minutes.


Now the IT dude is secretly fuming, how in da hell did I pop something that he couldn't when he gets paid to pop locks? He takes the locks and after 20 minutes he locks it back, then he takes the lock only to return it 3 hours later still unable to open it. I laughed, once again Truthz has stumped someone with her Natural talent.

I didn't go to school or take no class on popping locks, popping locks to me is like breathing, it comes naturally. I mean how else are you going to get bootlegged cable if you can't pop the lock to where the cable box is held and then pop the lock on the cable box? I mean duh. Or how else are you going to break into your aunt's door while she is gone to get the only telephone in the house so that you can talk to your gurls about the new dude you like? I mean duh. I mean how else are you going to get into your friend's car, where she has left the car keys, so you all can get home before her parents find out that she has taken their car without permission and that you all are out after curfew? I mean double duh. I mean if you don't know how to pop a lock and pop it fast, you are not going to be able to do any of those things without getting caught...DUH!!!


So now people looking at me wondering what other talents I have that may come in handy when they in a crunch, and you know what, I ain't telling them. Some talents are better off kept hidden.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home