Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Swallowing through the lumps

Sometimes you have to confront your past to embrace the future that is waiting for you.

Not sure what that has to do with my current post but this is something I left on someone's page and I liked it. So I will print it out and put it on my mirror to remind me everytime I get ready to put on my running shoes to escape some dreadful thing from my past or my present that I need to confront it so I can meet the future I am seeking.


So I didn't go to jail, so, my survey answer is still correct. Actually, I did the mature thing even though I feel like I punked out.

I found out a couple of days ago that the Gurls were going to get their sistah's hair done for her birthday. For those who are new, their sistah would be the child that Luv has with his wife. They were getting her hair done by my neighbor. The one that lives on my floor and a couple of doors down. A door I would have to past to leave my house and enter my house. Well, at first you may say, what's wrong with that? Nothing cuz my neighbor needs to make her loot just like the next person.... BUT, them gurls told this heafa that I lived in the building with their brother.. a brother she has never met. A brother that her mama despises. Not only did they tell her that I lived in the building but on the same floor as the lady that was going to be braiding her hair but that I lived a couple of doors down. Then these fools gonna tell her that they were going to 1. call me so that I could bring MY CHILD down there or 2. bring her to my door so that she can meet her lil' brother. Let me say it for you....WDH!!!!!!!!!!!


So to be fair, let me say, I don't know if both gurls told her...I do know that the one who was telling me this story (like I would be okay with it) told her sista this. So, I try to take into account that these are not the brightest of the bright that I am dealing with before I respond with : WDH, why would you tell that gurl that I lived there and that you would bring her to my door? Are you crazy? I would expect this type of stupidity from your father, not from you all... You bring her to my door and I promise you will get your face played and your feelings hurt.


Well, she ain't gonna tell her mother.


How do you know this...and that ain't even the point. Why does she need to know where I live? I don't have any reason to have contact with her, so why does she need to know where I live? Bring her to my door and there will be hell to pay.


Well she needs to meet her brother.


Last time I checked, she knows D...(that's their other brother)


Truthz, I don't see what the big deal is?

Who's bringing her here?

Her mother.


A day later, I ran into their aunt at the grocery store and ofcourse I do what I do well.


Hey, gurl, me and my sistah was just talking about you.


Yall were...hope it was good stuff (not likely but who cares)


I don't remember what it was, but it wasn't nothing bad...(see when we first met, she told me the lie that they never discuss me...i must look like booboo the fool)


oh, well how about i had to tell your lil niece off cuz she told me that she told her sistah where I lived and that she was going to bring her to my house.


oh, yeah i heard about that...my sister said that they didn't tell her where you lived, her mother told her where you lived....she said her mother found out where you lived from something you mailed to their house.


Uh, I've never mailed anything to their house and if I did I sho' wouldn't have put my address on it...com'on and why would Twin tell me she told her if she didn't...not very smart.


Oh, that's right, she got it from a phone number or something..but she been knew where you live.


(laughing) Um no that don't work either, cuz none of my phone numbers are listed to my address, so either Luv gave her my address and number or her daughter told her after them gurls did... either way, I don't care. I think it's stupid for them to tell her where I live. I hope she has smarted up from her dumb ol days cuz I am ready and willing to catch a case from some heafa runnin up on me in my space, especially if My Child is with me or is in harm's way. See, them gurls, I understand they love their sistah and their brother and want them two to meet...what they need to understand is that it's not up to them to decide who gets to have a relationship with MY CHILD...i control that...and I will make it so they will never see him again, they keep pulling stupid stunts like this. I told her she brings that child to my door, she will get her face played and her feelings hurt. and i mean that. (now word to the wise, my words were carefully chosen cuz I know for a fact that her sistah will be getting a recap of the whole shabang and I want it impressed the fact that I am not playing.)


I left and have not heard from the gurls since, which is very odd cuz I talk to them or they call everyday. everyday unless they mad with me. So Friday comes, the day the lil gurl is supposed to get her hair done, and I have to decide what I am going to do because MY CHILD and I have a half of day.


I can be at home, armed and ready to take a ho' out. Or, I can avoid the entire conflict by just staying away from home. So I decided to tuck my tail between my legs and stay away from my house as long as possible. See, trust and believe, I woulda took a ho' out but, it was not worth it when I thought about it...It was not worth possibly going to jail for a situation that I could have avoided by simply not going home...what if something happened and MY CHILD was injured? Yeah, that wasn't a risk I was willing to take. So here I was feeling sad cuz I was officially putting my condo on the market at 7pm that night and for what? It was proving to be a blessing that I had decided to sell my place... I don't need no wackos knowing where I be laying my head.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

5 Your 2 Cents:

At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of swallowing, I had to swallow my pride after I made a king sized ass of myself at work this week.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Prophetess said...

I hate it when people force me into surprise situations without checking with me FIRST to see if I'd appreciate being in the middle of they shit. But I don't think you should have "run", though. Go ahead and man-up and if the situation turns bad, then you can put them all on "blast".

But then again, it is YOU (not THEM) who has to make the decision as to whether or not your son meets his half sister for the first time in his life. Your girls were wrong for that; because then it forced you to do something you wouldn't ordinarily do and that's run from a mofo.

Speak the truth, Sistah Truthz. You do it so well...

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Prophetess said...

Oh yeah: the fuck was Thumper thinking when he sent that pic of that small thing of his? Did he think you were gonna be impressed with that shit? LOL!!!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

ok i have to ask... why did ou think this girl was gonna start something? and who are you refering to... the mother /wife or the daughter? i don't think anything would have happened. but then again i don't know the whole story. but i think your son should know his sister but i doen't have to happen right now. and that is up to you. there is a girl inbetween my son and daughter that their father has. they know her and he uses her to harras me but i just let it roll of my back. i puts her on the phone when he calls... i still don't call back. i'm cool with her mother now but there was a time when i wasn't.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

@ruben, you know i am racing to see how you became the King

@insanity, Gurl you know I hated to run...but I would've hated it even more if my son was hurt...so I did what was best for him...now let them roll through and he ain't gonna be home...now we talking about a different story.
gurl i can't believe you still on that small stump... lol

@ koolbreeze the wife was coming with her daughter to get her hair braided...she has never met me or my son...but she has been trying to find me saying she gonna do x, y, and z to me...her daughter has made comments about my son her brother that were not too nice...so in my mind, it's no need for them to meet me or my child..now when he gets older, if he wants a relationship with them, that's him...but then he'll be able to bust a heafa in the head all on his own

 

Post a Comment

<< Home