Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Friday, May 19, 2006

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

Finish the following sentences...

1. The last person I hugged was: MY CHILD
2. Never in my life have I: GONE TO JAIL FOR MYSELF
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is: MY CHILD
4. High School: THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE
5. When I'm nervous: I PICK MY NAILS
6. The last time I cried was: THIS MORNING
7. If I were to get married right now my maid of honor/best man would be: AMEN AND THEN THERE ARE 5 MOH
9. My hair: LETS NOT GO THERE
10. When I was 5: I LEARNED HOW TO FAKE LIKE I DIDN'T WEAR MY FEELINGS ON MY SLEEVE.
11. Last Christmas: I SLEPT
12. Last New Years: I SHOOK MY BOOTAY IN MY HOOKER OUTFIT
13. I should be: working
14. When I Look Down I See: ALL THE WORK I SHOULD BE DOING
15. The craziest recent event was: I WENT OFF ON CRUSH
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: THAT BLACK GURL THEY NEVER SHOWED
17. By this time next year: I WILL BE A BETTER PERSON THAN I WAS THIS YEAR
18. Current thing you are doing: this survey
19. I have a hard time understanding: MEN
20. One time at a family gathering: MY FAMILY STARTED PACKING AWAY THE FOOD BEFORE THE GATHERING WAS EVEN OVER...WAY BEFORE...LIKE UM 6HRS BEFORE
21. You know I like you when: I GIGGLE ON QUE
22. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: MY FAITHFUL TEN
23. Take my advice: WITH IN A MOMENT'S TIME, YOUR WHOLE LIFE COULD CHANGE
24. My ideal breakfast is: WAFFLE SUNDAE
25. If I visited the place I was born: DA CHI
26. I plan to visit someone sometime soon: NYC HERE ISE COME
27. If you spend the night at my house: u sleep'n on the floor, IF YOU COULD FIND IT
28. I'd stop my wedding if: MICHAEL JORDAN ASKED ME TO
29. The world could do without: GREED
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: UM, SORRY, I AIN'T LICKING NO COCKROACHES
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself:I'LL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN THAT HAPPENS
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: ONE OF MY MBC GOT ME SHOES AND 2 TOPS FOR MOMMY'S DAY
33. My favorite blonde is: what the hell
34. My favorite brunette is: what the hell
Someone erased ..35 and ..36....
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: PEOPLE
38. I shouldn't have been: listening to them whores
39. Once, at a bar: NOW YOU KNOW A LADY NEVER GOES INTO A BAR
40. Last night I was: SLEEPING FOR ONCE
41. There's this guy I know who: MAKES ME WANT TO RUN THROUGH THE STREETS NAKED
42: I don't know: WHY I HAVE TO BUMP MY HEAD 1 BILLION TIMES BEFORE I LEARN MY LESSON
43. A better name for me would be: SENSITIVE ONE
44. If I ever go back to school I'll say: YES, I AM STILL HERE, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT
45 My birthday is: EVERYDAY
46. What I really want for Valentines day is: 2 be treated like this everyday
47. I'm wearing: JEANS...HELL YEAH, CUZ ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!
48. Tomorrow I am: GOING TO BE RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITH NO HEAD
49. The last thing I ate was: A BANANA
50. The last person I texted was:MY CLASSMATE


NOW IT'S YOUR TURN

.....I had to do something to keep you busy while I finish reading all the blogs I missed.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

8 Your 2 Cents:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finish the following sentences...
1. The last person I hugged was: D'artagnan
2. Never in my life have I: done anything to go go jail
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is: Moms
4. High School: wish i could do it over
5. When I'm nervous: i eat sunflower seeds or rub my forehead
6. The last time I cried was: last week
7. If I were to get married right now my maid of honor/best man would be: VP & January
9. My hair: needs to be washed (Mr. Benford get on yo job)
10. When I was 5: I was the shit
11. Last Christmas: I spent it with family
12. Last New Years: I was with my baby and his daughter
13. I should be: working
14. When I Look Down I See: my slippers LOL
15. The craziest recent event was: I apologize D'artagnan
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: none...i dont even know the characters on that show
17. By this time next year: I will have achieved another goal
18. Current thing you are doing: this survey
19. I have a hard time understanding: D'artagnan u know what I don't understand....
20. One time at a family gathering: We got into it with the people next to us at the beach.
21. You know I like you when: I show u attention
22. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mom
23. Take my advice: never give up and never be afriad to fail..
24. My ideal breakfast is: As long as I have eggs
25. If I visited the place I was born: I would be in FLINT
26. I plan to visit someone sometime soon: that would be in Kentucky
27. If you spend the night at my house: u sleep'n on the floor
28. I'd stop my wedding if: he's cheating, a liar, or he's not my only love
29. The world could do without: President Bush
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date:an arrogant man
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: i always do for others.. me a pair of pants
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: my college bill.. hell yeah thanks grandma and grandpa
33. My favorite blonde is: what the hell
34. My favorite brunette is: what the hell
Someone erased ..35 and ..36....
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: squirrels
38. I shouldn't have been: listening to them whores
39. Once, at a bar: my favorite boss got me drunk
40. Last night I was: thinking about my baby... damn i miss him
41. There's this guy I know who: i love like i have never loved any other man before
42: I don't know: Ms. Woodhall will not move back to Flint
43. A better name for me would be: Mrs. Benford! LOL.. I like my name..
44. If I ever go back to school I'll say: Let's Get it!
45 My birthday is: Feb 28th
46. What I really want for Valentines day is: 2 be treated like this everyday
47. I'm wearing: a jacket, shirt, pants, and slippers..
48. Tomorrow I am: still going to be missing my baby and my other baby
49. The last thing I ate was: a life saver
50. The last person I texted was: D'artagnan...

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. The last person I hugged was: My son
2. Never in my life have I: Met a man I couldn't get
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is: How bout 2 - My children, who will cause me to have a nervous breakdown REAL SOON
4. High School: The best and the worst, but I wouldn't trade it for the world
5. When I'm nervous: My stomach hurts so bad and I can't keep still
6. The last time I cried was: Watching Prison Break a few weekss ago
7. If I were to get married right now my maid of honor/best man would be: Greg would be the B/M but not by MY choice and M.O.H. would be Candy
9. My hair: Newly colored, shoulder length in front a little longer in back and just plain CA-YOOT!
10. When I was 5: I got in trouble for busting a girl's mouth on the water fountain at school
11. Last Christmas: I went to my mom's and got my gift and went back to my bf's to spend his birthday with him
12. Last New Years: I stayed at one of the best hotels downtown & my bf's friend (the b/m) paid for everything and at dinner I drank Cristal and Moet Rose'for the 1st time...shocking I know
13. I should be: having a cocktail
14. When I Look Down I See: some sharp shoes
15. The craziest recent event was: finding a fawn in the grass all by itself
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: never watched it - have no clue
17. By this time next year: I will be in school
18. Current thing you are doing: this survey
19. I have a hard time understanding: how my b/f has put up with me all this time
20. One time at a family gathering: my aunt got drunk & started crying & was sitting in the trunk of the car
21. You know I like you when: I still want to talk to you even if I haven't seen you in a long time 22. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My b/f
23. Take my advice: Dont take anything for granted...tomorrow is not promised to anyone. Say I love you to those you love everyday, that way once you're gone, they won't have to wonder.
24. My ideal breakfast is: T-Bone steak (medium) hashbrowns w/onions fried egg whites
25. If I visited the place I was born: Chicago
26. I plan to visit someone sometime soon: Cali - to see my favorite cousin/brother
27. If you spend the night at my house: I don't have it yet but you'd be on the couch or aerobed. I'd guess you'd choose the aerobed.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: someone close to me died
29. The world could do without: Racism
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: Nazareth!!!!!!
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself:Lacoste Perfume
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: My Mama bought me a complete outfit for Mother's Day (shoes included)
33. My favorite blonde is: the aunt who got drunk at the family outing
34. My favorite brunette is: me..well I'm brunette in back
Someone erased ..35 and ..36....
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: elephants
38. I shouldn't have been: cutting classes in h.s. but boy was it fun!
39. Once, at a bar: bars are for white people - I go to lounges
40. Last night I was: at the salon forever!
41. There's this guy I know who: was so in love with Truthz - but I'd lick a cockroaches belly before I'd date him! :)
42: I don't know: Everytime I go out, somebody wants my autograph!
43. A better name for me would be: SupaStar
44. If I ever go back to school I'll say: I know I'm old as the hills and have A.D.D. but at least I'm trying
45 My birthday is: 10/14
46. What I really want for Valentines day is: a ring that's at least 2 carats
47. I'm wearing: gold strappy wedge sandals, a brown clingy but loose skirt a tan top a brown and gold wooden necklace that hangs low
48. Tomorrow I am: Getting a fill-in and pedicure - probably going steppin'
49. The last thing I ate was: a wedge of cheddar cheese
50. The last person I texted was:my b/f

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Prophetess said...

Hey Beautiful Girl! I was wondering when you'd rejoin the Gang. We call ourselves the "Get Fresh Crew", now! Girl, I'm not asking where you been; I'm saying: "That rest and relax'tn was hella good, wudn't it?

I like this post, Sistah Truthz. Apparently you have a good sense of humor, too! I'm like you: I'm NOT LICKING NO COCKROACHES!!! LOL! Then again, I might, considering the mofos I hate right about now! Girl, so much has happened since you shut the door and told us to DO NOT DISTURB, LOL!

But I am glad you're back. I was worried that you might not find me because I changed "addresses" and took on a new alias, LOL!

Welcom back, sister-girly!

-Insanity (www.hoodooinfluences.blogspot.com)

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Prophetess said...

Oh yeah, I'ma do this quiz, too. It sounds like good fun...

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

This is my first visit, so I didnt know that you had been M.I.A for a little bit. After reading some of your previous posts, I'm glad you're back and I will be stoppin' in from time to time, to see what the latest story is.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

Pic...sounds like someone is smitten w/ the love bug...and who knew E was your fav cousin...guess that's y you turned him against me, couldn't stand the competition.

Big Sis--yeah, sorry abt that...u know how it gets when it seems like the walls are caving in around you...sometimes you gotta go decide if you gonna let the wall fall or reenforce it.. I missed your crazy tales...and trust i was looking for you...hoping you had posted something insane on someone's page...just in case i go M.I.A. just email me.


and yes, puleeze do the survey..



Ms. B--Welcome...and the door is always open even when the lights are out.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

1. The last person I hugged was: BF
2. Never in my life have I: HATED SOMEONE AS MUCH AS I HATED DOUG
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is: BF
4. High School: I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN - IN A HEARTBEAT
5. When I'm nervous: I CUSS A LOT, RUB MY FOREHEAD AND TALK TO MYSELF
6. The last time I cried was: THE NIGHT BEFORE CAMEO LEFT - NOT THE OLD SCHOOL SINGIN' GROUP ;-)
7. If I were to get married right now my maid of honor/best man would be: MY SISTAH CANDACE - MOH , I GUESS THE BEST MAN WOULD DEPEND ON WHO THE LUCKY GROOM IS
9. My hair: IS SHORT - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS AND REALLY CUTE!!
10. When I was 5: I BELIEVED I COULD DO ANYTHING
11. Last Christmas: I SPENT IT W/ MY FAMILY - IN THREE SEPARATE HOMES... SEE THAT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE FROM A BROKEN HOME
12. Last New Years: I CHILLED OUT WITH BF AND HIS FAMILY--I WON A GAME OF CHICKEN FOOT!! WE HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME UNTIL I GOT PISSED OFF AND LEFT
13. I should be: GETTING READY FOR BED
14. When I Look Down I See: MY FAT BELLY
15. The craziest recent event was: THE BOTTOM FELL OUT OF MY RELATIONSHIP W/ BF.
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: I WOULDN'T BE HANGIN' OUT W/ THOSE SQUARES!!
17. By this time next year: I'LL HAVE A COUPLE DEALERSHIPS RUNNING THIER SERVICE CALLS THROUGH MY BDC
18. Current thing you are doing: DRINKING KLERITEA AND EATING CHEESE AND CRACKERS- BAD COMBO
19. I have a hard time understanding: BF
20. One time at a family gathering: MY UNCLE'S GIRLFRIED GOT REALLY DRUNK AND MADE AN ASS OF HERSELF
21. You know I like you when: I SMILE - UNCONTROLLABLY
22. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: MY MOM
23. Take my advice: MOISTURIZE YOUR FACE WELL, ONE DAY IT WILL BE YOUR NECK ;-)
24. My ideal breakfast is: BACON, BACON, AND A SIDE OF BACON
25. If I visited the place I was born: I WOULD DEFINITELY STOP BY L. GEORGE'S CONEY ISLAND, PIZZA POPOLIS & SOUTHERN FIRE -- OH YEAH AND VISIT MY HOMEGIRLS & MY GOD DAUGHTER
26. I plan to visit someone sometime soon: MY GIRL, MIK IN PHILLY
27. If you spend the night at my house: YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY BEAUTIFUL GUESTROOM - PAINTED AND DECORATED IN SAGE
28. I'd stop my wedding if: I THOUGHT BF WOULD CONTINUE TO BE AS DISTANT AS HE HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS
29. The world could do without: BEETS
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: LICKIN' COCKROACHES???? WHAT KINDA SURVEY IS THIS??
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: STERLING SILVER EARRINGS- SO CA-YUTE!!!
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: MY MOM JUST BROUGHT ME BACK A PAIR OF EARRINGS FROM HER TRIP TO NY
33. My favorite blonde is: UMMM... LET ME GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT...
34. My favorite brunette is: ME
Someone erased ..35 and ..36....
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: UMMM... PIGS?? SO I COULD REAP THE BENEFITS FROM ALL THE TIMES PEOPLE SAID "...YEAH, WHEN PIGS FLY"
38. I shouldn't have been: WISHIN' THAT BF GOT HIS OWN PLACE
39. Once, at a bar: A BAR ROOM BRAWL BROKE OUT AND I GOT SUCKA PUNCHED IN THE JAW BY SOME RAGGEDY FAGGOT!
40. Last night I was: MAD THAT BF DID NOT CHOOSE TO STAY OVER - BASTARD!!
41. There's this guy I know who: USE TO TREAT ME SO WELL & WNATED TO SPEND ALL HIS EXTRA TIME W/ ME.... NOW HE'S PRETTY DISTANT. I HATE THAT I LOVE HIM AND THINK ABOUT ENDING OUR RELATIONSHIP - A LOT.
42: I don't know: WHY I KEEP BF AROUND
43. A better name for me would be: UNSETTLED ONE
44. If I ever go back to school I'll say: HAVEN'T I ALREADY DONE THIS BEFORE? AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT THEN. WHY THE HELL DID I COME BACK??
45 My birthday is: JULY 1ST - 31ST
46. What I really want for Valentines day is: TO SPEND A VACATION W/ BF LIKE WE DID IN '05 - IT WAS THE GREATEST!!! I WAS SURE THAT WE WERE HEADIND TOWARD THE ALTAR, AFTER THAT... IT'S FUNNY HOW DRASTICALLY THINGS CAN CHANGE IN A MATTER OF MONTHS!
47. I'm wearing: A SEXY LOW CUT PINK SHIRT AND SOME GOUCHOS THAT SHOW OFF MY SHAPE
48. Tomorrow I am: WORKING TOWARD MY FUTURE
49. The last thing I ate was: CHEESE & CRACKERS!! ARE YOU EVEN PAYIN' ATTENTION!?!?
50. The last MY MOM

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

lol---MzB., I think you got PIC beat on all the bf responses...lol to be in love again... hopefully, when I am there, the other person loves me the same as I love him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home