Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Sunday, May 14, 2006

so today i did something i haven't done in months... (besides blog)
I opened my mailbox just to see what bills awaited me....
and dang it if i didn't have two tickets...got caught by them cameras...
the worse part, i am just too tired to fight them.
i mean, not much i can say to the before pic of me coming to an already red light
to the second pic of me going thru the red light
and the last pic of my plates
I MEAN IT WAS RAINING and my breaks weren't and nope still aren't working and seeing i was coming down a hill....
it wasn't much i could do to stop, so i had no choice but to coast thru....
But something tells me that the judge ain't gonna be tryn to hear that.


So I have a lot of catching up to do with your lives and u mine...and u know i gots to tell it how it is. But we will have enuf time for that.

Today, I sent out a PSA to all of my MBC and SBC (mamas and sistas by choice) because I have been a pist poor excuse for a daughter and a sister these last six years.. but, now i am ready to make things right if they will allow me. and this is what i sent, hopefully, they will all reply and we can go from there. the first part of implementing change is accepting that there is a need to change and then opening up yourself for that change to happen.....


Words could never express......What I feel in my heart for you. I know it has been a long time since I have said this, but I love you and appreciate all that you have done for me and DA BOI (mikey). When I get down and start feeling sorry for myself, I start to think about how Jehovah blessed me with so many "mamas by choice" (MBC) and "sistas by choice" (SBC)....and how it wasn't easy rearing me which is why the whole neighborhood and then some had a part in my upbringing.
I want to thank you all for being my mama and treating me like one of your own and most importantly, giving me a foundation to fall back on when I run into rough spots with this rock headed boy.
I want to thank you all for being my sistas and holding me down when I was too tired to speak up for myself or for coming and getting Da Boi when I had had enough and needed a break. Cuz, mamas get tired too.

I want to thank you for being Mamas and Aunts and Grams and GAMS to Da Boi, giving him all the love and attention that he needs

And I want to apologize for not being the best daughter, sista, friend I could be these last six years. Know that I do love you and do think about you constantly, but I just needed to go through what I needed to go through to get to the next phrase in my life.
You all are inspire me to keep going, even when I feel like just lying down and saying to hell with it. and for that, I am forever grateful... I will do better from this day forth to make it a priority to stay in touch cuz life is too short to go thru hoping people know how I feel about them.

Love always,



ITS GOOOD TO BE BACK BLOGSPOT FAMILY

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

6 Your 2 Cents:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I have missed you sooo much! I checked constantly to see if you had come back! I hope things are okay for you. Hope you are enjoying your Mother's Day! ***Jen***

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

You havent checked your mail in months!!??

Woah!!

I havent been around in a while and glad to see that when I did you had a new post up with some good things to read.

Pay those tickets miss and get those breaks fixed before you put yourself in a very bad situation

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

thanks for the love and it's good to be back...believe that and yeah truth be told, i gots some stories for your behind....I MISSED YOU GUYS....

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!

Welcome back.

KZ

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KZ, it's good to be back...and i gots some stories for yah behind

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

looks like blogging ain't all you haven't been doing!!!
glad you're back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home