Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, January 19, 2006

No More Daddy's Lil Girl

I remember when I used to make Hitler smile with joy, when he used to come home bearing some trinket for me, whether it was a half eaten burrito or some sticker of some sort, he was always thinking of his little girl.


But i remember the day that would change everything, turning his love into the madness that filled the rest of my days the day was hot and our teacher was sick so a sub was sent in. being kids, we took advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sub. even though we knew that we were not allowed to leave campus for lunch due to our age without our parents' permission, we convinced him that it was okay to let us out. it was nine of us, four girls and five boys. the plan was to go across the street to my grandma house and get some money from my uncle and then for us to walk to the corner store and buy some penny candy ho-hos, and some doritos w/ hot cheese.



well, we went to my granny's door and noone answered. this was strange cuz my uncle always answered the door. esp. around this time cuz he always knew that i was gonna find some way to sneak outta school to come and get some candy money or chill until lunch period was over. so being that some of the kids with us had older siblings, the decided the best way to past the time we had to spare before lunch was over was for the girls to show the boys their privates and vice verse... well, seeing that we were only in the first grade, them dudes didn't have much to show us. we grew tired of just show and tell so it turned into show and feel. and that's where the trouble began...so first the girls would rub, pull, smack, swat at the boys' penises and the boys would finger us. but seeing we had some advance perverts in our group, they wanted to take it a step farther and have us seat on each other's laps and bounce up and down. well, guys did girls, girls did guys, guys did guys and girls did girls...
and it was at that moment when Yella was hopping on me that my uncle opened the door.



the shock, disappointment, disgust, anguish that was on his face told me that i wasnt going to get my usual five dollars for junk food. after he sternly told all of us to pull up our clothes he looked at me and said, " you know i am gonna have to tell your father, right?" and i said with my big brown eyes," uh-un...why. we weren't doing anything. please don't tell. just let us go to the store and we will go back to school." he gave me two dollars and told me he would think about it.



the walk to the candy store didn't seem as exciting....everyone knew that if he told my father, it would be all over cuz surely i would have to rat them out and their parents would be informed that we playing with each others' privates so we were "nasty"



when i got home, Hitler was waiting in the living room for me, "Trutz what did you do today?"


so , i guess my uncle really didn't think that hard. hmph. that was the beginning of the end of Hitler's tokens of love and the end of my candy money...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

8 Your 2 Cents:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger ddsprncs said...

That is a sad story, you guys where just kids.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Truthz...have you gotten your book deal yet?...'cause if you haven't...you been slacking on the damn job...you got some shit for the world to read....MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

*'ll be first in line to get my book signed...saying...you are the muthaf****!!!

kids will be kids...I think I did something similar...but my memory is fading in my old age....

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

I wish I could say kids will be kids - but I can't... not anymore. Youthful curiosity has now paved a way for pre-teen pregnancy and blowjob bus rides...

I would hope that if something like this were to happen to one of my kids that not only would their uncle/aunt tell me - but also take them and talk to them - instill into them why it was wrong... and then beat their @$$.

Maybe I'm the desenting voice of the comments but I'd rather desent with my girls thru school w/o a sordid sexual history before 18.

One

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I agree the Black Romantic. In your youth it was all innocent experimentation. Now, it's a completely different story. Kids are really sexually driven. Natural curiousity has gotten all fucked up.

KZ

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What abrutally honest post. I don't know if I could have shared this.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this entry is raw, as usual babe...there's so much you make me think about and it really is impressive how you're willing to share it...

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

A-B: Everything in due time...okay and I am scared of that leap even though I did finish a book and had an offer to publish but they were trying to scam me...I really need to get an agent first then you can get the first bk free for believing in me.

Yeah today, sexuality is full-blown...my girls lost their virginity at 11 and their cousin at ten... their isn't anything sacred or romantic about sex any more probably because it is everywhere we turn.


Ruben: it's taken me a minute to post this one because i don't know..it's not something i really wanted to talk about before this, I have only shared this story with one other person... but i guess it is what it is...part of growing up


Anon: glad i could help...thinking is good especially when it helps us see outside of the box to understand that 1. others have gone through what we have or 2. that we should really be grateful that we have been spared because others have gone through much more than us

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Wow!
Holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home