Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

if you blink you will miss it

so i find it more comfortable to blog w/o my face being on here... but since i promised to show you what a gurl was wearing on New Year's Eve to make a boy go bump bump bump.... i gotta keep my word. Zed, keep the drool in the mouth. (lol) so i will probably take these down on thursday.... so is life.

Now sing it with me....WHO'S THAT GIRL....TRUTHZ THAT GIRL.....yeah, ya got it.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

6 Your 2 Cents:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Why take it down...great pics.

One day I'mma post my pic....one day...LOL

You look so happy.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Yes, you are surely representing! But you forgot the back shot, baby, the BACK SHOT. That would've made my evening complete!
*grabs lotion*

KZ

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

I have to take it down so i can feel like i am anonymous so that i can continue to spit the truth the whole truth exactly how it is.


Zed, i may have you on the back shot...go easy on the lotion

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Wassup Sis.. clicking around and wanted to spread some love and say wassup.
Nice pic
I'm a Dr. and I see a patient of mine on you page, he knows he needs to take his meds before I "knock" him out...
Pay KZ no mind, he blogs from a mental institution...lol!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

She's Hot!
She's Blazing!
Everybody wants her name and...
I gotta get her home with me tonight!
--T.O.K.

You look great!!!
Keep them up dont take them down.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

Maybe I will keep them up... Maybe it's time for me to let the world see that someone they think is oh, so strong and has it all together, really don't...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home