Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Yippee...i'm virus free

So, I have a lot to catch up on... I missed you guys. But, i think i am finally virus free.
It said i had two Trogans on my computer and not the kind that comes in the tasty flavors.
So a lot has been going on in my life but i will have to catch you up on that later.
However since I will have to spend the next couple of days getting caught up on your lives, I will leave you with a treat.........


A pic of me trying to be grown and sexy at the BabyFace concert.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

6 Your 2 Cents:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

It's about GOT-DAMN time you posted...missing you dammit!!!

Nice pic.

Enjoy your holidays!!!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

You got it goin' the fuck on! Thanks for the pic.

KZ

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger nikki said...

YAY! i'm so glad you got that squared away. meanwhile, you're friggin BEAUTIFUL!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

Lookin' good lovely.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Haley said...

awww.. I think it was quite the treat. Thanks. I am trying to do the whole catch up thing myself, glad to see that I didn't miss out on too too much.

Haley

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

thanks you guys...missed you too! and yall know i tell the truthz and nuthin but it...lol

knockout, nikki, mbr, THANKS FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE

sorry knockout, i should've done the chickenhead bootay out pose esp. how i gots one now! lol

to all, so i have been trying to catch up but it still has been acting weird but for now, i am back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home