Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Monday, November 21, 2005

the man i want

so i have to continue talking about how lonely i am. i mean it's a sickening feeling. you know, being in a room full of people but feeling like there is no one there for you. just feeling like everyone is talking around you and not to you. but the thing is, no one knows how lonely i am.
peeps feel that since i have kids my life should be so complete. and since i have my five best friends and my five ride or die true friends that i should feel complete. and maybe they are right, but the fact of the matter is, i don't.



i want a companion and not just a hump buddy. i want someone that i can change with and grow old together with. i want to come home and know someone is in there waiting for me, and not because they can't reach the snacks i have hidden on top of the refrigerator . i want someone i can share my innermost secrets and thoughts with (besides you guys). i want someone to cuddle with or spoon, which ever. i want someone that i can get all dressed up for and all giddy over. i want someone to make love to me every night of the week and even if i am on, and not just when they can get away or when it's convenient for them. i want someone to listen to me and actually care what i am saying. i want someone to love me so much that they wouldn't mind crying with me(not while i am watching E.T. or the Lion King) i want a man that can put the smack down (no not on me), i want a man, a man of my own and i want a family.



i have never been good with just hitting it and quitting it. just like i have never been one to just hang out all night. i love family, just not the one i was given. but seriously, i love the closeness and the love family is supposed to represent. and i want a man that i can cater to. is that so wrong? i mean my kids will grow and leave, then what? and even though i had a blast when i took my son to the islands, believe me when i say i don't want all of my trips to exotic places to be with my kids.




i miss the cold, maybe this is what this is really about; my separation from the cold..

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

6 Your 2 Cents:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

The love you are looking for is beautiful and when you have it you will never want to let it go.

It's difficult to get to that level though and most people fear it when it's placed in front of them.

They think its something completely different.

I pray that you find this kind of love soon.

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand you completely and I have definitely been in that place before. When I just gave up on hunting for the right one that person found me.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Oh, I've so been there! Actually still there. I'm hoping Ruben it right because I stopped looking a while ago....Crossing fingers, toes and legs for both of us!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

well i am ready for that beautiful love and willing to step out on faith that he will find me...do you think i need to put a landing pad and flashing lights around me to help him find me?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

The greatest thing a person can do is raise children - the best thing you can do for them is find happiness... because it is through your joy of life that they learn to live.

Once you are complete then you will read to become one with someone else... once you become whole - true love and peace of mind will be worth more than their weight in gold.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

well i need to find that happiness find before i turn my son into a bigger basket case than he is...i cried during most of my pregnancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home