Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The mean girl

So my cousin emailed me, probably called me too, but seeing how my phone fell in the toilet and even though it was only in there for a millisecond, it doesn't work...AND even though Sprint can never tell me why i am overcharged ever bill or why i get dropped calls, or why my phone says miss calls when it never rang in the first place, they could tell that it had water damage when i took it to the store and wouldn't fix it. Life, ain't it grand?

anyways so my cousin wants me to edit my post where i posted what my other cousin and his cousin did? why? you take a wild guess. and the rationale, my post could get them caught up...and i am laughing because, it won't be my post. see they called me and if they ever suspect that they smell a rat with their story they will do what? pull a phone record and see who they contacted, and when my number pops up and they call me, do you think i am going to perjure myself? do you think i am going to throw my career away and my children's lives for someone who has shown me that they will leave me out there to dry when it comes to matters of the heart? HELL TO THE NAW.

it's a brand new day up in this piece. you see i observe everything even if i don't speak on it. and so it was funny that i spoke to her first when they were calling for legal advice before i read her emails where she stated she didn't have my number. lol..but they got it from somewhere...and what's even funnier is that the last time i talked to her before that was in august when i called because i was going through a lot and she told me that she didn't have time for me she had her own problems to deal with. and that was the last time i called her on the phone. and actually the last time i had talked to her on the phone period until they called me to find out what they could or should do w/ that other situation yall read abt...


anyways, i emailed her back and told her that i would edit the post on two conditions, that if they lied to the police, i didn't want to know about it and if that is the case to never call me again. now you may say that if she doesn't call i will know...not necessarily, she doesn't call anyways unless it's a FRANTIC situation.


and i know some peeps may think this is mean....and you are probably right esp. seeing how one of my collegues have taken to call me the mean girl because i say whatever i am feeling to whomever. but remember, i remember everything, and i learned after i saw Hitler's brother stab him in the head and after my cousin was willing to let me do time so she could be bunned up with her baby daddy without anyone else wanting him because he was crippled for life, that in my family and in this world it's every person for themself. so i am just taking care of myself and trying to secure a future for my baby boy that doesn't include madness or unnecessary drama.


so i'll be a mean girl..grrrrrrrrr (that's my mean girl roar!)

and i don't care if she goes and shows my blog to people or tell them i had crabs or whatever else she is learning about me for the first time because as Antoine Fisher said," it doesn't matter, they tried to destroy me and they couldn't i am still standing and i am still here!"

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home