Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Friday, November 04, 2005

step by step...piece by piece...brick by brick

not sure when it really happened
or how it came about that i even knew,
the process was so intricate
so painstaking tedious and detailed
for the tiniest of the tiniest of cracks
could mean ultimate disaster
it took years of perfecting and reinforcing
but finally it was something i could be proud of
sometting i could call my own
noone could get to me now
nothing was going to pierce through and get me
affect me in any way
and now...
now you want me to throw it all away?
now, you want me to take a chance
without the wall and the guards
you want me to stand in the heat of battle
without my shield?
if that's what it is gonna take
who i am i to argue

so i have decided that i need to be naked. i need to take all of my clothes off and stand before a mirror and really see me. see the me that others see. this is going to be hard because i run from mirrors ( will discuss in a later blog) then and only then can i decide which apparel i will adorn my body with. this is the easiest way. throw the clothes, jewelry, and whatever other luggage i am carrying, in a pile and pick it up piece by piece, thoroughly examine,and then and only then will i be able to decide whether i need to give it away, throw it away, burn it, keep it or alter it for a better fit.

Mirror Mirror

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 Your 2 Cents:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very courageous of you. Everytime I see myself naked I end up running form the room screaming like a school girl.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I agree that that some courageous shit. I doubt that I could do the same.

KZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home