Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

we fall down...but we can get up...right?

the second time is the charm...
the second time is the charm....
i know what you are thinking
but hear what i am speaking
i was told that if you claim it
it shall be
so the second time is the charm
lord knows it shouldn't be a third

so you are probably like what and the world are you talking about and i am like...whoa...i slipped and busted my head...again.

so i saw Dirty and i do mean that i saw Dirty ....so now i have come to the conclusion that i need to let Dirty see MD without me or we are gonna be singing ASWELAY all over again and I DO NOT want that... i don't

today i was told that i am a woman that loves too much...and women who love too much always picks the same kind of man..a needy one or one that is in a relationship already...they were telling me this as they were wiping the sweat off their brow from ........

anyways as i was saying...Dirty and I can not be friends...not now...i finally realize that my powertrip with MD has to stop esp. seeing i am trying to progress over here... i have learned a lot today about myself and i am ready to put some plans into motion...it's a beautiful thing when you stare yourself in the eye and don't look away for fear of what you may see.

i have to let go and if peeps don't follow...then that's on them...i can no longer be afraid of not being loved by those in my innercircle... i don't judge them...unless it is a fashion mishap...i mean please someone has to tell them what the deal is...lol....but i love them to death...and i guess it is time to see how deep is their love...time to walk the burning sands...

maya angelou said if a person shows you who they are, believe them the first time... luv showed me on several occassions who he was and i refused to believe him...so that was my bad...not his...he showed me who his loyalty layed with....so young, so dumb, not the case ...just so unloved, so vulnerable...but i am taking back control over my life and giving it to the Almighty

i will edit and add more later...got something elseto do right now

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 Your 2 Cents:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been going through some stuff! It seems that your heart/head ;) and those people around you have been causing you some problems in your life. We definitely should talk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home