Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Friday, October 14, 2005

i wanna so i did


that song that says...
the rain against my window pain
is slowly driving me insane....
i'm going down....cuz u ain't around....
yeah, that one...it's playing in my head...don't know y

okay today i did something i haven't done in awhile...i creied and cried and cried.and cried some more. i called my "daddy" who's really my uncle and just really couldn't get my words out becuz i was crying so hard...

i am so frustrated... y can't i be happy...y can't i have the man that i want?....y do i have to live from chin to mouth...now you know that's sad... i need a break or a vacation or something...cuz i am about to crack up in this piece.

i don't know why i feel so empty inside... I talked to Luv today and he wanted to know why was i talking to him all of a sudden...did i want him to do it to me...men...y it always gots to be about sex...

I talked to my daughters and they aren't doing too well...their father aint talking to them becuz of their stepmother...and he let her call them ugly...what kind of mess....but they all like drama which is probably why they are always in some somewhere...i just wish i could save them from all the hurt and pain...

but i can't even save myself...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home