Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

what's looks good aint always good for yah

uhmmm u look so fly
ur skin's so smooth
the way ur built
ohhh please stop moving those hips
u make me scream
out your name,
hell even your mama and daddy's name
thanking them for
making u for me
it seems so right to be lying here
i said .....
it seems so right to be lying here
then y am i crying
cuz this aint right
u ain't mine and
i ain't yours
so even thou it feels so right
for you to be holding me tight
with our bodies intwined
and sweat running to and fro
it ain't right
so ise gots to go

now don't ask y i always start these off w/ ramblings of my soul...its just that i b so full of emotions that my thoughts aren't really coherent so i type what i feel...and sometimes, it doesn't even make any sense...but sometimes it do.... i remember a year ago when i thought i would die w/o u... i remember holding my pillow tight, crying hoping, wishing, it wasn't true....but it was....u had taken her back...after all that we had been through...after all she had done to you...u had taken her back and threw away what we had...was i mad? hell yeah ...i wanted to spit fire into your eyes...but i couldn't be for real for real cuz she had papers on you...all i had was your heart..,...and i guess in the world we live in, that didn't account for nothing. so i told u to go and to never come back...and i meant it in the worst way ...and i didn't mean it...i just didn't understand y my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my eye sockets ... ididn't understand y i couldn't catch my breath and i hadn't even been running.... i couldn't understand the sadness ...but i knew that i couldn't go back to you...i had to be strong...and i was...until Easter Sunday when u came a knocking at my door and being weak in the knees w/ that fire growing between my thighs... i let u in...and one thing led to another and we were naked again..lying in each others arms...but the innocence was gone...i felt dirty afterwards becuz i knew u had chosen her over me...which made me the other woman.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 Your 2 Cents:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

like i said...i think we may have been separated at birth...it's real hard...i think the lonliness is the worst...u have highs...but the lows are so low...esp if a keepsake is created from your creepin...then its even harder to break the strings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home