Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

on my mind...

i close my eyes u r there
the wind blows and ur scent is there
i dream, u r there
everywhere, u r there

i have been thinking abt the guy that i recently ran back into. every time i allow my brain to sit still, he is there...his childlike smile...his persistent questions... i have tried every lil excuse to get his number from the powers that b..nothing has worked until now when he came a knocking on my door. we chatted for a minute...i felt like a child...butterflies and what not... i am still suffering from low self esteem so its hard for me to talk to someone i think is so fine...
he is cute....but i don't know...he said he will call...we'll c. this time i am gonna let nature take its course

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home