Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

it ain't always the Skank....

i don't normally tell peeps that one of my kids is by a married man becuz they get all judgemental and what not...get insecure when i am left with their man. lol
well not my true blue friends cuz they know i don't roll like that.

when Luv used to invite me to his house for certain gatherings that he and his wife were having...i would not go and i would tell him why. i told him that was very disrespectful to be rubbing me in her nose even if she didn't know about me...everyone else that was there did...his sisters, his mama, his brother and his best friend... yeah, i was a well kept secret.

when his wife came back after seeing that i had filled out his answer to her divorce decree... he asked me what he should do...told me that he was confused that he still have feelings for her and loves the mess out of me... i told him what he needed to hear, not what i wanted to tell him... i said, "she gots papers on you...if you still have feelings for her you need to try and see if you all can make it work...but i can't do this any more and it wouldn't be right if we did this any more after you decide to work things out."

my heart was saying, "look you fool...i love you and you love me...she filed for divorce...be free start anew...with me....with me..."

so now LUv is a calling and a calling and a calling at all times of the night...just wanting to hear my voice before going to sleep...what kind of mess...today he calls and says today is Wednesday and Wednesday is our hump day...(not sure how he came to this conclusion seeing how we had sex on a Sunday, a Friday and a Tuesday)

i keep telling him we need to make out an arrangment where we don't have to interact but he can still have a relationship with his son...i don't want to go back there...the flesh is weak...the flesh is weak

so i say all this in response to my gurl Thuggy who asked "are you one of those baby mamas who wear the skimpy clothes and try to get feeling started again" no...it ain't always the woman who be trying to get feelings started...sometimes you need to check your man and not the skank...lol.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home