Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Friday, December 02, 2005

I know that heafa didn't

okay so i am back on the scene and i must say that i was proud to know that i could control my addiction to blogging when i really needed too... but it was hard... i found myself coming and drafting blogs and then reading others blogs so i had to just keep the computer unplugged....but now i am back and i will post a short blog...LOL...can you believe it? well it will be short cuz i have just spent abt 6 hours going thru all 700 emails on hotmail and 100 on yahoo...and then there was my posting on my other superficial blog and then there is facebook...what's a gurl to do?


anyways i have a problem. i think Luv's wife has emailed me and i am not sure what i should do... should i open the email or should i just delete it.



why the problem you may ask? because i am not a chickenhead by nature, but if need be, i can go there...so if she is writing all kinds of crazy stuff abt how she came back and got her man, i will have to be the bigger woman and tell her how i sent her man back to her. and about how her man fantasizes about me when he is doing her...and about how he walks to pay phones to call me long after his seed is asleep to talk to me...and how if i still let him, he would be puttin in work over her until the end of time. about how if i was just a fling it wouldn't have lasted four years and about how he loved what we were doing so much that we captured it on film...stills and motion... but that's the spit-fire person in me



the other me says delete that crap and keep it moving...you about to be doing bigger and better things and this heafa gonna be here sending emails to the next broad while you chilling in the Hamptons...burn her up by not reading her trash and by not responding.


so what do you think? should i open it?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

11 Your 2 Cents:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Open it, read it, feel sorry for her that she has a man that doesn't love her (or you for that matter!) and delete it (and him!) from your life! ***jen***

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Maybe I answered a little too quickly. I read your entire blog. I actually feel guilty for it. I feel like I have invaded your privacy and I want to apologize. I also want to tell you that I have never cried so hard in my entire life because i have almost all the same feelings you do. I want all the same things you do and I feel helpless to get them. You have honestly opened my eyes. I may have a boyfriend, but I still feel alone. I just want to say thank you. For being so honest and showing me that I am not alone. **Jen**

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

when you want to post in the beige box above where your text goes there is a little green circle with something that looks like a paperclip (sort of) well that is how you link. you highlight whatever word you want to be the ink and a box will pop up and you put the address there. thats it you got a link!!!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger nikki said...

i think you should open it and read it. if it's along the lines of what you think it's gonna say, i say you respond.

but not in the way you suggested. don't even tell her you sent her man back to her. agree with everything she said. the point is that she's the one living with a guy who's fiending for someone else. that's enough burden.

i know she's not your friend, but she's still your sista in womanhood. this is a chance to let a sista walk away with a little dignity, and you lose nothing in the process because you've already severed the ties and are moving on.

i know it's easier said than done, but i think the move will even help you untangle your own inner struggles regarding this situation.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once got an email from a dude I was dating's girl...didn't know he had a girl tho, so that was a different issue. Anyway babe, as far as this email, you should read it, but you shouldn't respond and tell her like it is. If she comes at you crazy tell her he's with her and she should stop worrying about you, and then move on with your life. She's not worth it.

I know it's frustrating when people think they've won something and you know the truth...but telling her won't accomplish anything, and it makes you look petty and jealous. And like Nikki said, she's a woman too, and y'all are both being fucked over by the same grimey Negro...read her shit, respond if necessary, and then delete it and don't deal with either of those fools anymore (easier said than done, right?) Love you girl.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!
You don't want to create another issue. Just leave it alone!!! Use that energy on something that will benefit you...OK, I know. That was a bunch of bullshit, open it.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

Let it go lovely... Let the heffa keep your leftovers.

I have learned (all be it the hard way) that the only way to defuse a situation as volitale as this is to walk away... you accomplish nothing by interacting with her. Because if you really wanted that - you never would've sent him back.

Once you sent him home - you were done. So finish it and just mark her as spam...

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

okay i don't know what i am going to do at this point... but i will probably open it...lol and if i do, i will post it so you all can see what she had to say and i will move on, why, because it's long overdue

to jen, no need to apologize, becuz what you said was true. he doesn't honestly love either one of us the way we should and deserve to be loved. don't feel bad abt reading my blog, that's what it's there for, for people to read it and for them to help me and themselves in the process

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

thanks for the tips KB, if i have any problems i will hit you up

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I know I need to do some honest soul-searching cuz here it is Sunday night and what the hell am I doing? Waiting for his dumb ass to call me! Anyway, everytime I think about how screwed up things are I just remember this joke I heard ages ago: Why did God create men first? No one gets anything right the first time around! U take care and keep posting cuz I am really taking in all the strength you are posessing and am going to try to do the same in my own life!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

*my buck 95...that's pretty much not needed and prolly won't be appreciated...

YOU have decied to close that door and open one with more oppurtunities... Delete it and move on.

Regardless of what she has to say...she has a right...that's her husband. So let than man and woman live their life together and move on so you can live YOURS.

much luv to you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home