Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Clarifying Frustrations Pt. 2

So even after this negro has only spent $13.99 give or take for tax, i still loved him and waited for his grown self to show me that he was the man that he proclaimed to whomever would listen that he was. I didn't even focus on his wife because i guess i figured that my fairytale would come true...it would be me and LUV. she would disappear somehow...die of a stroke, heart attack...get beat down by someone for talking out of the side of her neck...didn't matter as long as she vanished




but when she came back and did what she did...THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD EVER ALLOW FOR HER TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF MY SON WITHOUT ME and that is real...at least not until he could speak, dial 911 and tell the police that they need to beat me to his location or pick up a bottle and crack it over her head. i know this may sound harsh but, if anyone is going to hurt MY Child you bets to believe it's gonna be me...




so, i have been reading some of my old posts and i have to admit that as honest as i have been i have purposely made it hard for you to make the connections with some things. so i will clarify this up right quick so people will understand that this is not my paranoia speaking or the jealousy in me saying aint no ho gonna play mama to my child...this is me being the protector of my most valuable asset.




remember them gurls...you know my gurls...the ones i rant and rave and hem and haw about...the ones i don't know if i should just walk away from because everyone else have been walking away from them...you know the ones who stepmother tried to burn one's face on the stove while keeping the other away with a butcher knife... yeah the one who used to lock up the soap and other hygiene products from them so they could stink... the gurls who ( and yeah i know its girls) the judge decided it was in their best interest for them to live with their aunt instead of their biological father and stepmother? do you remember? the gurls that i said are going to be the death of my son and make me lose all of my hair...



WELL.....
it seems i forgot to mention a very important fact...them gurls are my son's biological sisters...so yeah their stepmother is also his stepmother. so maybe now you can understand why i have to get some bail money together..ain't nobody gonna do to me what my father did to me and that is verbally, physically, emotionally and mentally abuse me. hell to the naw



i remember one of the very few conversations i had with my Other and she asked me why didn't i like her seeing she had birthed me... my answer: you don't deserve to be a mother. as a mother, you are obligated to protect your young...you failed to do that...even the animals in the wild protect their young be in foe or friend...daddy or next of kin...animals gots better sense than you, therefore, i don't respect you.


I REFUSE TO MAKE THAT MISTAKE!

but the new year is quickly approaching and a new me is blossoming...and i am loving it...see, Luv donated the seed to create a beautiful human being and i will always be grateful and love him for that. but MY SON's life and future is more precious than $13.99. if you want to be the boss or walk around and be proud papa, then you need to pay the cost. and unfortunately, Luv ain't even put down a down payment. it's funny what you can see when the storm has cleared. and maybe MY Son will hate me for my decision that i am going to make, but that is a chance i am willing and gonna have to take



NIGGAH YOU HAVE BEEN DISMISSED NOW DO US BOTH A FAVOR AND POOF BE GONE!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

7 Your 2 Cents:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Stay strong! I have taken a lot of wisdom from you and applying it to my own life. Seeing the big picture instead of a little bit. We bokenhearted women need to stick together and heal through our words. Thank you for your honesty and making me see clearly. For that you will always be respected and not only by me! ***Jen***

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

thank you Jen that really warmed my heart...cuz sometimes i be like maybe i should stop blogging and just get on w/ it but when i hear that peeps are finding something to take away from my crazy life, then i tell myself that me exposes all of my drama and problems is worth it. and remember broken hearts do mend...i think (lol)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

you go girl!!!! i'm glad you made that decsion! it is what is best for your son in the end. he'll realize what you did and why when he is older and hopefully he will understand the sacrafice!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

I hope you do keep on blogging. Sometimes it is the writing that helps you feel your way thru the emotions. PLUS some of that stuff you have to get off of your chest.
Only you will know what is best for your child. I hope everything works out for you.
Holla!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

Ok, well I know I have tried to be a voice of reason and morale high ground, BUT... considering that this deranged person is someone that could be in direct contact with your own seed, you need a cleaner...

A clearner is the professional that walks in behind you to remove all fingerprints and evidence of your presence that you killed a person... With a getaway car and a good alibi you're set.

I say this only because I have prepared the same. I have learned how to break things on people in places that heal reeeeaaaal slow. Not just because of my temper but because I'm protective. I've never started a fight and I've walked away from many. But there hasn't been a time that I haven't been ready to grab a bat to swing for the fences for my girls or kick someone's knee 180 degrees the wrong way...

Stay strong - Stay ready... selah

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger had enough said...

I agree you should stay strong and contunie to Blog! I am a stepmother... Not a evil one... well you talk to my Teenage sons (stepson that is) ... but they say I am evil only because I make them Do thier homework and stuff..ANYWAYS.. You have every right to protect your young and you should do it at all cost....

Just remember your son will thank you for not letting him be in that environment!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR SISTER TRUTHZ!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home