Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Saturday, December 24, 2005

taking chances

So, things have been going crazy over here for a minute I have to make clarifications about some things but i will do that later and it may seem like i am rambling but it's due to a lack of sleep and the fear that my computer will shut down on me again. the virus is supposed to be gone but i am still having some problems getting on to blogspot... Anyways, so my lil man has been sick. Pneumonia. and if you have been reading you know that he gets really sick in Dec and Jan so i am a lil on edge even though i am trying to take things in stride. AND surprise, surprise, I am sick. I have a hacking cough and i have been feeling very lightheaded at the most inopportune time, like when i am driving. i had to go see a cardiologist the other day because my ticker hasn't been ticking the way it should. i don't know if it is anxiety attacks, heart attacks or just old fashion gas. but something is going on. probably my heart is shutting down from being stomped on for so long. or it could be from the hot fudge sundaes i eat every day....or from the twenty pounds i put on after i changed my BC this summer. ( yeah, that's why a sista looking PHAT to death lately) but whatever it is, it's not good. so, i have to have a lot of tests done to see if my heart valves are okay. and i am really not afraid for myself, i am afraid for my son. noone can do the mama thing for him betta than me!!! even if i don't show him touchy feeling love. other than that, a sista has been walking with more pep in her step......flaunting her sex appeal which has even managed to mesmerize the mentally retarded...(this is not a joke as i am sure anonymous will comment on and verify for the masses, lol.) oh, before i forget, i want to get one of my classmates something special just to say thank you. he has always gone beyond the call of duty when it comes to my son. i sent him some of the best popcorn in the world (cheese-kissed carm.), but that still doesn't seem like enough. he not only took me home from school because my car wouldn't start, but took me to get my son, whom he calls his son, and took us to the hospital and waited the SEVEN HOURS it took for them to tell me he had Pneumonia, again. and then he drove us home and offered to come by the next day and bring food. ( and i should mention, he has a girlfriend so he ain't trying to get the drawls). so give me some suggestions....and seeing i ain't his mama, i ain't giving him no tie and suspenders.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

5 Your 2 Cents:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

For the body to heal you must try to keep both the spirit and the soul whole... selah.

One of the many great things about children is their relentless approach at life and love... Believe that he will pull through and encourage him to do the same and he will draw strength from that to do what you ask of him.

Homecooked meal - even if I had a girlfriend, nothing says thank you better than being sent a hearty home-cooked meal from a close friend... That's the best platonic thank you - other than an XBOX 360... ;)

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Truthz:)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Happy Holidays!!

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO at you...and yes, ladies and gentlemen, she did stop a mentally handicapped man dead in his tracks at the mall the other day...hilarious. As for your friend from school, he has a girl? Interesting...I didn't know. I think MrBlackRomantic is right...cook for the boy, ain't nothin better than that...and I know you can throw down in a serious way with some fried chicken. Sending you love, hopefully you, me, and da boi can all be healthy by new year's :-)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Have you ever met schoolmates girlfriend? Too bad he sounds like the perfect gentleman. Spending 7 hours in the hospital and girlfriend didn't get mad?
Just make sure to invite girlfriend to the dinner.
I hope the babe gets well soon.
I'm still fighting pneumonia illness from Nov!!!
Holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home