Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Haters trying to bring me down

So since i am sporting the new me....and yeah, i will let yah see a pic soon enough... people trying to bring me down so now Other trying to reach out to me...lol... like i told Shouldabeen, i ain't gots time for her now. I don't....i am finally happy. do you all know how long it's been since i have been happy? me either, cuz i can't even remember the last time i was happy. Happy for me that is. I am generally a happy person, but i ain't happy for myself. i am happy for a friend, family member, neighbor, or even someone i don't know.

But, today, i am happy for me. and that has been a long time coming. and i ain't ready to let that happiness go, not yet.

It seems that Other has had some near death experiences and i wonder if that is why she is trying to reach out to me now. It's funny, because when i almost died, i didn't want noone around really...especially, no fake peeps who hadn't been there for me from jump. Like i told Other when she came up into my hospital room when she thought i was going to die,"why are you here? i don't want you here. you have made my life a living hell, can't i atleast die in peace?" Yeah, many of the nurses who were standing by thought that was cold, but i thought it was colder for someone to fake like they have been there for you when they haven't...faked like they mothered you and cared and loved you when they hadn't...


I just want to be left alone, just like i have been for the past ten years...now that i am finally okay with being the BLACK sheep, here peeps come trying to make me apart of the flock...



Haters move on, you can't still my joy or my thunder!!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

4 Your 2 Cents:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Your relationship is that bad where you would not want to be part of your family any more?
I say do what is best for you!
Holla!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Hey Truthz,

Do what you need to do to make yourself happy. If it means cutting people off, START SLASHING!

I only know what you've blogged so far and us readers know that you've gone through hell twice and back. Don't worry what other's think or do. Leave them in the dust and keep on doing what you need to do to keep your sanity & happiness.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Only you know what is right for your life. You have been through so much, overcome so much that...you have the right to do whatever the eff you want to do...even if that means leaving old shit back in 2005 and starting off new in 2006!!!

Glad as hell your happy...! *smiles*
....and for your info (lol)you can no longer have sex in an airplane bathroom after 9/11....LMAO

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

yes mrs.tj, it's that bad and probably worse.


thanks CC: i know i am supposed to honor my mother and father but....you know the story, i just don't see how we can be friends after all this...i don't want them all up close and personal.


a-b, no sex in an airplane, well i guess you win cuz that's the only thing that would top the public bathroom display. (lol)


t-bou: i have learned, peeps can't steal your joy, you give it away when you allow what they do to you to have control over any aspect of your life.

insane: big sis, you know we gots to get to a place where we alright or our kids will suffer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home