Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Monday, January 02, 2006

Breaking the Camel's Back

So in with the new and out with the old.....what happens when the new brings out the old you? well if the old you wasn't so nice, you should stop yourself and say, i ain't gots to be this way and proceed differently.



I haven't posted in a minute because something has been riding heavy on my soul and heart. someone i met awhile back when i used to trip out in the "A" is in some serious trouble and all i can do is pray for her. this was my dawg...she was one of them chicks that you knew would ride with you or for you in a good way...someone who had your back and so you most definitely were going to have hers...she was so sweet...but she maybe catching her a murder rap...and i don't know why i am so frustrated?



Is it because the media is spitting lies out about her or is it because it could have easily been me that they were talking about? maybe it's a lil bit of both....the justice system ain't always just and that's just the way it goes.


so i have to tell yall be cool in the 2006, treat peeps the way you want to be treated...cuz you never know when the person you are mistreating is going to have enough and your very action at that very moment may very well be the straw that breaks the camel's back.



find a happy thought, find a happy thought....


so i have to thank you guys for giving me an opportunity to allow me to decide who i want to be without judging me. it feels good to feel alive again. i am loving me...yeah, really loving me. i have started letting people into my circle which is something i haven't done in a really long time, and it feels good. it feels good to know that if i want to trip out, that i can call the Gymmy and be like yo' let me hold you hostage for a minute, come riding with me. Or to call C and be like yo' can you hold down the little one for me because i need a break and they be like cool. the best part is i am not trying to second guess their motives. and i am not as distant or detached from my baby, not as much as i used to be, even with his recent pneumonia, i am trying to take Romantics advice and just live for a change...stop worrying about all the other BS and just live and enjoy what i have. so that is what i did new year's eve, i lived despite being disturbed about my gurl, i lived in the moment and yall know what? a gurl had a blast!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

5 Your 2 Cents:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Sorry to hear about your girl.
Is she innocent?
Don't forget, whatever she did is her problem not urs.

Glad to hear that you are having fun and all.
You have to take care of yourself first before you can take care of others....
...don't forget that.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take on so much.
You NEED to "do you" for awhile.
Happy New Year lady.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

I will pray for ya girl.
Everything happens for a reason.
We just need to make sure to learn the lesson God is trying to teach us.
I am glad to hear you had fun!
keep it up! Nothing like living life to the fullest.
Holla!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Hey.

I'm back! sorry to hear about your friend. Mrs. tj is right though. Everything happens for a reason, no matter how fucked up they are....You are a strong woman who has overcome MANY MANY obstacles. I think you're truly fresh for being able to get your thoughts out to share with us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

Jenellybean thanks girl, i hear you. I don't know what the situation is, all i know is what's been in the atl paper. but i hope she is innocent cuz i miss her.

a-b, yeah, doing me sounds great!!!! and i am having fun for the most part.


welcome back chubby, a girl missed you and thank you and to you to mrs. tj. i hope the reason is to bring attention to the foolishness we sometimes put up with and what happens when we've had enough

 

Post a Comment

<< Home