Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Gots the Giggles

So I have a crush on this handsome individual and don't know what to do besides giggle. How silly and pathetic, a grownhash lady like myself catching the giggles like we back in highschool. But i can't help it and i don't know what to do.

I could text him and be like "hey, you me and bed right now" but besides from the fact that anonymous would kill me and the fact that the text would probably be forwarded to everyone in his phone, it's just not me nor my style. PLUS, i am doing good with the celibacy thing....until i read Zed's or Chubby's or....(yall know who you are)pages. Then i be wanting to run out and invest in a Rabbit or find me a MAN. A real one this time. Luv is not an option, even though he be pressing hard as of late. Peeps always want something after it's gone. He needs to be pressing hard to take care of MY CHILD.


But, i really do like him. (the crush) He is on my mind non-stop as of late. I just don't know what to do partially because i can't read him. I guess what i am really looking for is an ego booster. I want him to be interested in me because i am interested in him...i want him to tell me that he sees the sexiness in me...in the new me. I just don't know how to approach the situation.

I don't want to scare him away cuz we have a really cool relationship right now. But i don't want to be logged into the "just friends" category either. i have to find a middle ground with the situation or i am going to lose out on my chance to advance to the next level or lose a very valuable friend.


i don't like not feeling sure of myself. even though it let's me know that i am alive because before, i didn't feel anything and didn't care. but now i am so self-conscious when he's around, which in turns makes me giggle, which in turn makes me look like a loon.


I don't want to look like a loon...help, please.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

12 Your 2 Cents:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

You can't joke with him or nothing, to see if he would be serious about the joke. Or you could be like DANG! Just a joke get over yourself.
OR...you don't have a girl who could scout him out for you?
Sometimes dudes are obvilous to a women's signals. You might have to put your heart out there and leap!

How is your friend doing with her case? Any links so we can look up the articles?
the power of prayer.

Holla!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

Oooo - How to woo a friend?

I couldn't tell you... I'm a flirt... a big flirt and sometimes I send mixed signals because I'm affectionate... I would have to say you would need to be serious and just ask him. Me personally, I'd choose the friendship first... but what do I know.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

That shit's cute. Really cute.

"Cute as a Chinese baby" - David Mamet, "Heist"

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, luv ya bebe...and yes, I might whup you if you proposition this man by text message. I'm not the best for advice cuz I'm a flirt and I get myself in trouble, but sometimes you have to put yourself out there. I don't think you look like a loon though. I wish I could read him better, girl, cuz I don't want to throw you in the fire without protection...

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

well i could joke with him but he might joke right back. he is so hard to read like Anon said... i tell you this, i made his jaw drop when he saw my New Year's get up. i will post that pic i promise.

and for those of you who want to read up on that other situation you need to go to atlanta's papers

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger ddsprncs said...

Hi I saw you on kraftys page.

this is a hard one .. I would continue being his friend and see what life romantic life is like. Things should fall into place if it is ment to be.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throw caution to the wind and just have your wat with him:)

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

To my Big Sis Insane...when i get through laughing at yo' insane self i will apply what u say, and i take it that i should leave any weapons at home if we going out and i am wearing a short dress/skirt (lol) i think i am going to invite him over for dinner, cook him some skrimp or something and then do as ruben said, have his way with him...

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger nikki said...

i know how it feels to have a crush on someone. it's totally awesome and awful at the same time. all i can say is that either it will work itself out or you'll lose your mind. LOL

in the meanwhile, GET THAT RABBIT!

oh, and my crush has been going on for three years now. it sucks, really. especially cuz i'll never, ever tell him. luckily, he lives in a totally different state.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I am with Insane...#4

Just be you and he will have every reason to drawn to your light!!!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

TRUTHZ!!!
Glad to see you're in good spirits...PUUHHH-LEEEEEZE heed Insane's advice. She's the guru of men,dick,herb and guns...In that order! :-)

GO FOR IT! The worst that can happen is that nothing comes about of the crush. It's not like you're going to lose a limb over it...DO IT!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

okay next monday is the big date unless i come down with something like chicken feet....so stay tuned

 

Post a Comment

<< Home