Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Word That Describes Me

Passionate.

Passion is what drives me to be the best I can be... no, not the army. Passion is what makes me cry when my friends are sad and rejoice when they are happy. It is what makes me turn over every rock until i've uncovered the truth and nothing but the truth. It is the reason i get so excited over the littlest thing and so disappointed when things don't work out the way i want them. Passion is who i am and what drives me to be me.


I say all this because sometimes life gets me down and makes me wanna cry; but, the reason i don't stay down or keep crying is because of the passion that runs through my veins. The essence of who i am.


what word describes you? dictates your every action?


i will be absent for a minute. I am going to visit my girl who is locked down. kinda got my spirits down, but the passion i have for making things right or making sure she doesn't get a raw deal, won't allow me to stay down.

much love and take care

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

6 Your 2 Cents:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger nikki said...

passionate describes me, too! i rush headlong into stuff without thinking because i'm moved to do so.

i guess that also makes me reckless. LOL

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Take care of u. God will be with u and your girl. God knows the truth and the truth shall set you free! And no matter what the truth is, be there for her. Through the good and bad right? That's a true friend! Supporting them no matter what! ***Jen*** PS: Hurry back! And peace to you and your girl!

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, passionate is the word that describes me, too, and it's what gets me in the most trouble...cuz I often act in the heat of the moment, and the things I care about I care about so, so deeply that it tends to hurt. and if i believe in something there's no turning me away...

But, so as not to steal your word, my word is loyal...if i'm down for you, i'm down for you. nuff said.

ooh, i'm feeling nikki's comment, too...i guess i should read other people's before i write, since i pretty much said the same thing, lol.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I think "ANGRY" best describes me. Definitely "ANGRY".

KZ

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog in regards to my uncle's passing. I really appreciated them.
I wanted to send you a personal email but you dont have one listed and your comments comes to me as a no reply so I had no other way.

You are right... it isit weird how sometimes one death can bring us to our knees and another really doesn't even affect us.

Thanks again.

Now to what word describes me...

I can only choose ONE?

Dang....

ummm

Respect.

I do everything with respect for myself and others. I Respect those around me. I have reverence for the Lord and my elders.
As a respectful person others follow my lead and respect me. There is noone that can say "Princess is not respectful".

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

lol at Zed, i would've had you at horny or fullofcum anything but angry.

yeah respect and loyal, i can dig those too.


yes, Sis, the insaneone, you truly are laidback and one day, i hope to get there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home