Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, May 25, 2006

So u think you privileged...(edited)

So, I know some of you are waiting for the "expose" on Thumper...but that will have to wait until tomorrow...(and the pic won't stay up past Monday)


So today peeps want to test and find out how pmsing I am, which made me think about what could really be their motive, do they really believe they that privileged, that entitled? Be it cuz they white, rich, cute, married to a fine negro, they daddy know somebody who knows somebody who know Michael Jordan's cousin's dog walker, or cuz they got a 8 inch dick... WDH?!? You still don't make my world go round (unless you juicy...and you got that 8 inch dick)

Now those of you who know me, know I ain't one to get graphic like that so it must be the hormones and lack of sex....how many months has it been......


So today this heafa wants to try me, or maybe she wanted to try fate, not sure. But she almost got her head knocked slam off. How this heafa gonna put her pinkish leg out in the street in front of my car, then bend over? Mind you I have the green light. Now if I was doing my usually 40 m.p.h., she wouldn't have had a prayer...but today, I felt like acting like I was driving Ms. Daisy cuz my cramps were kicking my tail, I was going 20 m.p.h. Then she proceeds to take her bike, place it in front of me, mine you I haven't stopped, and then get on. Then this heafa proceeds to pedal (now for yous who have never ridden a bike, when you first start off, you go a negative 5 miles) No This Heafa didn't...not doing morning rush to beat the 9 o'clock bells. Then she looks back at me with this smug look like what are you gonna do about it?


Flashback: For those of you who have known me for a minute (meaning 10 years plus), you probably thinking back to my first experience of riding by myself with my newly issued permit. Remember my Other sent me to Tarjay (so what, we know it's Target) and that heafa on the bike wanted to taunt me, as if to say you new driver, you can't drive. Remember that? Remember how I honked for that heafa to get outta of the way, being the angry permit holding 16 year old I was. Remember her response was to go slower. Remember my response was to tap her wheel with the car, just enough so she would fall off without seriously hurting herself...


Yeah, those thoughts went through my head too as this heafa looked at me with that smugged looked. I wondered: How would that look look with you lying on the ground and your bike in the tree? Then I watched as this fool went through a red like against oncoming traffic while holding up her hand like she was Storm from X-men...like she had the power to hold back that Metro Bus that was gonna slam into her. Yeah, this heafa had some balls, she evidently thought she was somebody. Let her catch me on a dark street after 10 p.m and try that mess...we gonna find out just who she really thinks she is.


Then there were the people standing on the opposite side of the bus, trying to flag it down like it was a cab. (yeah, I only drive part of the way and take the green limousine the rest of the way to my intern job) These fools are funny, thinking the bus 'sposed to wait and see if they gonna dodge three lanes of traffic when there is another bus a block away. This one fool was a trip. He jumped in front of three cars to get to the bus. (me, I was already laughing cuz I knew his day was about to be sadly interupted) He comes up to the door and is like, "yo' let me in dude, what you doing, I made it across?" Driver: "Sir, you gotta catch the next bus, I'm full." Privileged Dude: "What do you mean I can't get on the bus, I just ran across the street to catch this bus, I'm getting on." Driver: "Sir, you need to step off the bus, I am full, the people are past the line."PD: "I don't care about the line, I need to get to work, I'm getting on this bus." Driver: "And if you do, I won't move." PD: " Unbelievable, do you know who I am? and you are telling me to catch the next bus?" Driver: "Step down off the steps and have a nice day." Me: "yeah, he knows who you are, you the fool who just got left on the bus stop!"



Then I get to work to hear the Scientist tell the GHM (ghetto hot mess, I will explain later), "There's no more made coffee in our kitchen, would you mind walking around to the other kitchen and getting these gentlemen some coffee?" I didn't have to worry here cuz GHM was going to be true to her name and let her have it. "um, excuse me, I ain't walking no where, you can walk them over there or I can show you how to make coffee as I make another pot."


Then there's that cute boy I pass everyday, the one with that funny swagger, you know the one, the one that looks like he struggling to walk cuz he toting a huge package. He always telling me to come here, like he can't walk the five steps to me. What this look like, we ain't in india or israel, I ain't walking ten paces behind you bruh, you wanna talk to me, you bets to get to getting or I'mma keep walking everyday like I don't hear your fine self calling me. (I hear you boo...oh, do i hear you)



I will be in NYC the weekend of JUNE 9th for all those who promised to show a stressed out hot mama how to have a good time....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

8 Your 2 Cents:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Hey! I am going to have to get caught up...
try this link: http://livinandlovinlife.teleza.com/

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I think it's just the horniness irritating you. At least that's fixable.

KZ

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

HA! Too funny. You will have to tell us more about GHM.
And I KNOW you have some bus stories. Them people are crazy on the bus. Dude got LEFT! HA!
Holla!

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... I'm mad you gone expose thumper.. But I feel you on the L.M.S. issue.. All of us women need to avoid that... And why u play'n hard to get for the cutie.. I might have to deny yo application... Me and the board gone have to discuss this.... I told you I have a power move up my sleeves! Then I'll be back in action.. Trust me.... I'll leave the G.H.M. @ that, I'll wait til the story unfolds I bet she a trip!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also.. u and the chick on the bike.... they gone have you on camera, sending you a lawsuit.. gots ta be more careful! Enjoy ya day

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Carmell said...

girl don't hit the woman... something might be wrong with her!!! obviously she is challenged!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Prophetess said...

I'da hit her ass and pretended like I didn't see her, LOL! Girl, I HATE PMS! Irritability and horniness... keep a sistah all twisted up for a few days evry month.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

@MTJ oddly, it worked, even though that's what I had for you...so i will try and get caught up with your world, can't wait.

@KZ please tell me how horniness is fixable when one, you're celibant, and two you are single (and not by choice)


@Y.a.W. gurl, i've been tryn to get my playah's card for how many years???? and now you talkn bout you not even gonna give me the app??? it's cuz i'm sexy and black right???? i ain't worried, the board not gonna let you in with your last whimp move..


@anonymous the lady on the bike...the one who i tapped and she just so happen to fall, she can't do a dang thing... the statute of limitation has passed.. and for the new bike lady um, contributory negligence will preclude her from recovering a thing... (Hell yeah, them t.v. shows paying off)


@koolbreeze gurl i'm not gonna hit that lady, cuz if i was, i would've hit that heafa when she pull that stunt of getting in front of me...


@Big sista, you know i wanted to hit her... cuz she waz trying me...she knew i was pmsing... she wanted to try me... she must be a cat cuz she surely just spent one of her lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home