Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Friday, June 02, 2006

90 Day Rule, How bout It

So I know KZ (lol, didn't link yah) probably will be like WDH but I think that this is a valid point that I am going to make.

On another site, I posted a rant about how I am looking for something more meaningful out of life and out of my romantic relationships. I am looking for someone to share my ups and downs with, and not just the up and downs of me pulling on and taking off my drawls. I am tired of dudes just thinking that if they buy me an expensive gift, they entitled to the bootay. Or if we have talked for a week, then it's good to go to ask for it cuz it won't be a one night stand.


So I normally tell a bruh that I really ain't feeling either cuz they got hygiene issues, smoke cigarettes, drink excessively, looks worse than a monkey's uncle butt, ain't gots no money or means to get any money that I am celibant. Why, cuz it normally send them on their marry way without me having to go through the unnecessary drama of getting to know them before they make they play for bootay. And believe me, telling a person you are celibate really sheds light to what they really after. It normally goes something like this:


Uhm, gurl you sexy. You know you sexy don't you, with those big ole lips.


Who me? Naw, I don't even be tripping like that.

Gurl, and you chocolate too...uhm...you so sexy... I can't wait to get to know you.

Really, that's cool. I like meeting new peeps that I can kick it with.


Gurl, so where your man, I know you got a man with your fine, sexy, chocolate self...I know he wouldn't leave someone else to be hittin that.


Naw, I don't have a man.


Why don't you have a man, you ain't got a gurl do yah...cuz I can get down with that too, you so sexy.


Naw, I don't get down like that. I'm just enjoying getting to know myself again.


So what you do to relieve your stress...You got friends for that?


Naw, I'm celibate.


Celibant...For real, how long you been that way?


For a minute.


For a long minute? Cuz if it ain't been that long, you know you can start over after me.


Naw, it's been a long minute... since after MY CHILD...so I'm good. I ain't doing it again until I'm really ready.


You think I could get you ready?


I doubt it..


Oh, okay den, I'll be calling your sexy self...uhm uhm


And I never see or hear from them again. So I was telling my coz that this dude sent me this text talking about "my hormones been in over drive, all I need is a lil bit" and how I told him the last time I checked, "a lil bit was a flick and a hand." and when I asked since I wasn't giving it up was I gonna hear from him again and he was like Nah... So I'm asking her what's wrong with dudes. I just met you, don't know your age, where you live, if you are an ax murderer, what type of diseases you may be carrying, nothing, not to mention i met you a week ago, and you think you supposed to get the drawls?


So she was like Steve Harvey was like there should be a 90 day probation rule...you need to be kicking it with me for 90 days before you get any...Said that you don't get benefits on a job until after 90 days so why should you be able to get the bootay (benefits) before 90 days in a relationship... For all I know you can be one of those work one day and quit it the next day kinda mugs.


So if I decide to end my celibacy...so I can see if KZ was right about why I have been so irritable lately, I will be implementing a 90 day waiting period.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

9 Your 2 Cents:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

90 day waiting period? Who are you, Joan from Girlfriends?? lol-- I mean 90 days is cool, but does it have to be so formal?
But seriously, sometimes you do need that time to get a better read on brothas... Alot of times, them jackasses still fool you!!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Prophetess said...

Fuck that. He aint gettin' no ass until I see him willing to spend a little cash (to get it.)

My body is precious to me, and his money is prolly precious to him. I'm not willing to give mine up for some bullshit and vice versa with him.

Am I right or am I wrong?

If in 90 days time he aint offered to pay at least ONE bill, or haven't picked me up something nice on the way home... then I'm about to bounce, anyway.

Don't be fooled by no man. God gave you the same brain/way of thinking that he gave man...

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

Lol at MS.B, sometimes I do feel as prudest as Joan. Naw, it doesn't have to be formal cause if Juicy gave me a hint that he feeling me, we will be rolling in a pool of sweat right now instead of me on here blogging.

Insane, I feel yah...do something to get da bootay....besides ask... cause what i gots between my legs is gold... and last time i checked, gold didn't come cheap

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Booty hungry dudes are wack!
Just like that question:
"Why you don't have a man!"
WACK!
First should be asking them, will the "real men, please stand up."
Don't even get me started.... lol
Easy,
Bk B

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so glad i don't have to put up with that bull!!!!! ain't nothing wrong with making a man wait. if he can and will he might be worth it! if a man came to me talkin like that in your post i'd walked away from him from jump. don't tell me i'm sexy and all that and i don't even know you. come to me like you got some sense!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Carmell said...

oops that was me above!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

BkBabe--- I agree exactly, where are the real men...most importantly, why are so many men willing to hit the skins raw on the first date when they don't know jack about you...


Koolbreeze, so you going Anon on us, LOL...yeah, i am trying to get to where you are MARRIED cuz these lines and these games are for kids...and last time i check i was a grown a%^%^ woman.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Joan from girlfriends had something like that...ha!
I think I would like a check up and a credit report!
Holla!

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ladies rock! I was thinking I was the only one who had her own 90-day rules, and it is so wonderful to know I'm not the only "crazy bitch" out here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home