Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

How I know I gots my swagger back or.....

maybe GHM is influencing me.. Well today I woke up and was in one of those moods. You know where you feeling your self (no KZ not in that way) and can't nobody tell you nothing. Well, that was me today...Not sure why, seeing how my hair is looking like who shot john (still avoiding the hairdresser...hoping enough time will past so he don't bring up the rubber check). N E ways, so I put on something that in the dark don't look like it matches, so I know in the light Imma look a hot mess. But you know what? I didn't care. I put on my purple pasley pants...the colors being eggplant purple, gold trim and taupe in between and put on a canary yellow shirt and some beige sandals. Now trust and believe if I would have saw someone in my getup on the street, I would've laugh them out...cuz i am the queen of coordination. But today I didn't care...laugh if you wanted cuz couldn't nobody tell me I wasn't fly. I stepped outta my house with my head tossed high and strutted like I had on the latest Prada...people stopped and stared and I tossed them that I'm a winner and you're scum smile and kept it moving. To make matters worse, I was booking them young bucks left and right.. you know the kind that look like they just left the womb and would probably break my twenty something year old back...Yeah, i was booking them in my "I thought I was mexican get up." i got to work and laughed cuz if anyone was gonna say something, it was going to be GHM...but I had something for her behind too, especially after she wore that flower skirt and picked the one color in the flower that wasn't visible to the human eye to accent her shirt with. But even she didn't say nothing besides..."uhm looked like you had a great weekend..." and you know what, despite the fact that MY CHILD got sick from the heat and was too chicken to go in the water talking about he only wanted to put his hand in... i had a great time...eating, sleeping and eating some more.

Too bad I missed the Mexicans who thought that buying charcoal would be a waste of time or a waste of money, so instead climbed a tree and chopped down it's limbs then chopped the limbs up and threw it on their grill. Yeah, and did I mention we were in a state park? But I guess if you gonna cook outdoors you might as well cook with the outdoors.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

4 Your 2 Cents:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Damn. Confidence is a muthafucka!

Men really get to the essence of a woman's being (i.e. her ass) as opposed to what she's wearing. I think the attention you were getting was consistent.

KZ

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now the Mexican in the tree..... That takes the cake right there.... You and that fit, girl you need a time out for that!!!! glad you and lil man enjoyed yourselves, even doe he only wanted his hand in the water.... and throw that fit away playa

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Prophetess said...

Gone, girl, withcho' bad, uncoordinated ass, LOL! I aint madatcha, girl!!! Shit, there's been plenty of occasions where I've had a touch of HGM going on. And I didn't give a damn who didn't like it! When I'm unmatched, nappy, and generally bootleg, that's when I'm the happiest and feeling my sexiest.

LOL at the Mexican in the tree. "If you gone cook outdoors, you might as well cook with the outdoors." Beautifully said.

You know you the goddess of Truth, don'tcha? Hell yeah, you know it...

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

KZ--it's always wonderful to get a male's outlook on things.. so it doesn't matter what i have on as long as the bootay is right? Imma keep that in mind..

Y.A.W. know my outfit was hitting cuz imma tell you couldn't nobody else pull it off the way I did...had people thinking that it was just their imagination that i wasn't matching


Insane. Gurl them Mexicans were a trip...their fire never did go out!!! and sometimes when you not all dressed up trying to impress the masses is when you can really let your beauty shine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home