Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, June 01, 2006

He Is His Mother's Child

So My Child and I have this love get on my nerves relationship. And at first I didn't understand why he did so many things that irked the hell outta me...things that makes me want to bust his head to the white meat (if I can use Bernie Mac and Hitler's words). And the other day it hit me, like Eureka.



I was standing on my neighbor's balcony, looking at how selfish and inconsiderate peeps were when it came to parking on our already parking spot challenged block, when I heard all of this ruckus. Noise which sounds like people were about to get to scraping( but this is just how they talk to each other on my block). I noticed one of the men keeping up the noise was someone who always be talking smack to me when he sees me out and about, so I decided to return the favor and shouted above his head: who out here making all that noise, disturbing the peace?



then MY english challenged Child says with great diction and pronunciation: Them niggahs over there?

What did you say?

I said them niggahs ova there making all that noise.



Now I about hit the ground dying laughing on the inside, cuz that truly would have been the correct answer had he be a grown folk privy to my conversation. Sweetie, don't use that word, you need to be grown and understand what that word mean to use it...You need to pay some bills to understand who one of those are, okay?


Okay.



And that's when it hit me..this boy is really my child from his whining and acting like a brat to his stubborness and talking back...from his asking why and telling me i can do it myself, let me do it, from his being a punk and not wanting to fight to his feelings being easily hurt, from all his weird allergies and determination to master everything...he is not only my child but a mini replica of me. Which means, one day he will get tired of crying cause someone has hurt his feelings and he will make someone pay for all that he has been through. That he will not really fight for himself but will beat the hell outta someone messing with someone he loves. That he will have a confidence and drive unsurmountable until someone comes and breaks his heart and makes him doubt himself. Which means that he gonna probably pee in the bed until he twelve (oh lord, i hope not) and he will have to move out at the age of 16. Can't have two grown mes living under one roof. I can barely take one and 1/16 of me living under the same roof now, just wait until he full grown... But most importantly, this means he will grow up and speak what may not always want to be heard but needs to be said.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

4 Your 2 Cents:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Prophetess said...

Yes, dear. What you have is a Mini Me. I bet he is precious to the BONE! Lord, I love the babies! And what he GONE do(when he gets old enough) is break some female hearts - have them gals paying his rent, et al! LOL!

Tell Little Jr. Mack I said he better quit that "cussing" and using bad language for he get his little legs to' up with my switch, LOL!

You're the best, Miss Truthz.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

He sounds like he is a mess!!! LOL You asked who was makin' the noise... he answered you, didn't he?? ;-) So what's the problem? lol

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

LMAO...

nuff said.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Hehehe! Sometimes that kind of stuff be funny and sometimes the babe just need a butt whupping!
Holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home