Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Sunday, June 04, 2006

To have been a fly on the wall

So Luv called my house the other day and told me that he thought it was best that he didn't come see MY CHILD any more. Especially, not at my house. I laughed, cuz it wasn't like he came to see MY CHILD anyways. MY CHILD's bedtime is 8 p.m. anyone can tell you that....LUV would roll through at 11pm and later. who da hell was he thinking he was foolin, i don't know. But trust, he always left sadded and blue.


So I feigned the concerned citizen and parent and asked why, why was he not coming to see MY CHILD now? and his answer was because I hurt his feelings the last time he was over when I told him that he couldn't take MY CHILD to get his hair cut because I already had other people taking care of that. Yup, I sure did...and yup it sure is true, someone else is taking him to get his hair cut.


So let me tell you what is really going on. Luv met my classmate at the hospital the last time when MY CHILD had the surgery. My classmate had come up to relieve me so that I could go home and change my clothes that had been peed on over 10 times and puked on at least three. So you know I was smelling wonderful. So I left my classmate in charge while I went home to shower and change and while I was out, Luv decided he was going to come up and play the concerned Papa.

Not sure how things went down but I did get multiple versions of what happened. I got a version from the Gurls, which was based on what their dad had said to them as soon as he left the hospital. I got my classmate's version and I got Luv's version. And it all boils down to, Luv go in his feelings cuz he saw first hand that I wasn't tripping off him. He saw that even though he wasn't doing for MY CHILD, that it really didn't matter cuz someone else was picking up his slack. Then too, Luv knows I would NEVER leave him in charge of MY CHILD while he was in the hospital...Hell, I wouldn't even leave him in the hospital alone with MY CHILD...and to find some other AFRICAN kissing and loving what you donated your sperm to create, has a way of hitting you in the gut. Then to have the hospital staff come in and address my classmate as MY CHILD's father, that couldn't have helped. But, my classmate, being the stellar fellow that he is, he politely told them that he wasn't the father that Luv was. Now, the thing is, Luv never acknowledged that he was the sperm donor...matter of fact he only acknowledged 1 of his 6 kids.


So soon as MY CHILD was released from the hospital Luv comes over talking about he wants to get My CHILD's hair cut ....and I'm like yeah, peeps in hell want ice water, but I don't imagine they will be gettin any. See, if Luv had been asking cuz he wanted to sincerely do it, I might have considered. But I do not have time to be playing games with MY CHILD's head cuz Luv took one to the balls.

I wish I couldn've been a fly on the wall to watch Luv's heart sink when he walked in that room to find My Child laying on my classmate's chest.....

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

7 Your 2 Cents:

At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to give more details about this one. It was better than an episode of General hospital.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

yes! I want more details too...like what exactly did class mate say and what did luv say to class mate.
holla!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

LUV SOUNDS LIKE A REAL JERK!! I'M FEELIN' A LITTLE BITTER THIS MORNING, SO PARDON ME IF I'M OUTTA LINE. ;-) HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger sweetness said...

wow good entry. i must go do some back readin. i'm interested to see who is who and why they have their names. (smiles).

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger sweetness said...

wow good entry. i must go do some back readin. i'm interested to see who is who and why they have their names. (smiles).

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

Well, there isn't much I can give you but I can try...that's why I wish I could've been a fly on the wall:

Version 1: What the gurls told me

The gurls said that their daddy called them and was like,"I walked in their to see my son and some niggah was holding him. But he knew what was up, jumped up and was like i'm classmate and whatnots....then he got to telling me how much he loved my son...every few minutes he was like, i love your son, i love your son. then the nurses came in and addressed him as my son's father and i didn't say a d*@& thing cuz I wanted to see if he was gonna come out the pocket cuz I shole as hell would've corrected him, but he told them he wasn't the father he was the uncle, so I ain't gots no beef with him, he a punk."




Version 2: what luv told me after I asked what they talked about and if classmate told him how much he loved MY CHILD


"naw, he never told me nothing about how he felt about him, but i could tell by the way he handled him that he was pretty fond of him and that Your Child was very fond of him"

me--naw, he not fond, he loves MY CHILD and MY CHILD loves him

"yeah whatever, he seems like a real cool dude, he told me his name and everything...and he took great care of Your Child, i thanked him for helping you out and everything, told him not many dudes would do that..then the nurses came in and addressed him as the father, and he politely corrected them, he a stand up guy, i wasn't offended or anything because I figured that they assumed he was the father cuz this was the first time they had ever seen me up there and your classmate had been up there a couple of times...yall make a cute couple, so this why i can't get none?

me---did he tell you we were a couple?

naw but ain't no dude gonna sit in a hospital with a sick child that ain't there's unless they hitting it...that's good cuz yall both young, both heading in the same direction and he Your Child like him so i guess he okay..

me--I'll make sure to let him know you think we make a cute couple


Version 3 classmate's version

before me telling him the other two version


he was really nice, we just talk about superfically things, i figured he was the father by the way he walked in, never introduced himself or nothing and had an air about him that said he felt he didn't have too, i never told him who i was, i picked up his name from something he said...he never acknowledged that he was YOUR CHILD's father only said that he had an 11 year old and she had went through something similar so he knew Your Child would be okay shortly. he was really good with your Child got him to lie down and eat a little. Yeah the nurse came in and addressed me as dad and i corrected them cuz i didn't want to disrespect the dude like that."


AFter hearing version 1:


naw, you know i don't sound nothing like that and wouldn't say anything like that.


after version 2: please he never told me he was the dad and he really didn't want to get into it with me in the hospital about YOUR CHILD when I can roll off a list of things of what I know he hasn't done for him because I do it for him


and that's all i know...

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

Ms. B, you ain't outta line...you just calling a spade a spade...and welcome sweetness, you gonna need to stock up in tissues reading the stuff i have left behind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home