Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Lesser of Two Evils

So, I have been over here debating on if I have what it takes to end it all...
Not really if I have what it takes but will I? I mean who will save me this time?
See I know I have what it takes cuz I have attempted before and only attempted because I am still here, didn't need to go get the stomach pumped cuz Walt Disney intervened...for someone who never had a clue, I still don't know how she knew that them things floating at the top of my cocoa wasn't marshmellows. Then Fire Marshall Bill comes in and gives me this stern lecture about how I bet not do that again cuz he'll make sure they bring me back so he could hurt me...yeah, he loves me.
And then all the whispers and stares...and i used to whisper right back and stare them down until they turned away...YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!
You don't know what it feels like to feel so unworthy and feel like everyone is pissing on you.

The funny thing is why then...why then did i take the pills...why then when what i was going through was nothing compared to when I was raped or when the twins died or even when I went to the doctor and they told me I had cancer or when me and Walt were so poor that we used to steal bread from the grocery store or walk around "tasting" everything in the store..or when the doctor told me that I kept throwing up the bread because it was too heavy for my stomach because it had been so long since i had a decent meal......why then?


So right now I am going through trials that don't seem to amount to the things that really have rocked my foundation or left a lasting imprint upon my brain like when Skitzo stabbed Hitler in the head or when MY CHILD stopped breathing and turned colors or when MY CHILD died in my hands (the twin)....and I just want to die. Why? Maybe because all the hard stuff drained me of my energy or my want to fight...maybe i am just tired of feeling like the world is pissing on me.


here it is we got peeps who cheat and beat the system all of their lives and NOTHING ever happens to them...they millionaires and still living on welfare and then you got me just trying to provide for MY CHILD honestly and you got everybody and they mama coming after me. we don't understand how you are able to pay your rent with the money you get each month so we gonna cut off your food stamps and your insurance. you worked a job for 10 days four years ago so we gonna cut off your child's insurance... you been in school tooo long so we ain't gonna give you no financial aid.... you paying your bills late so we gonna cut off your lights.... you work too far to walk so we gonna raise the gas prices... (okay maybe that's not why but that's how it feels)


So every night I go to sleep and see My Child in a coffin. And every night i say why didn't you just kill him then yourself then you wouldn't be here fighting with people who think you are being insensitive because you are having a private funeral for YOUR Child...and everyday I wake up and say, things have to get better cuz I don't know if i can do a BELOVED... but if I was to kill myself I would have to cuz couldn't nobody deal with my child the way that i do.


Now I ain't going to kill myself because I ain't gonna kill MY CHILD unless he raising his hand up to me and can actually hurt me, Then I will kill him dead...I brought him in this world and I will have no problem taking him out...But i can't kill him if he ain't done nothing but get on my nerves just about everyday of his life. and seeing that my Rightful DADDY will take MY CHILD and love MY CHILD just as he has loved me....I'm not sure about all parties involved. I'm not sure that everything that I WANT for my child will be given to my child if I am not here to give it to him. Guess the joke's on me...cuz it was much easier when all i had to think about was myself.. it took nothing to put those pills in that cocoa and to begin to sip it.... nothing...no after thought or regrets... i didn't care nothing about all those comments that would come about how selfish i was... YUP, that's me Selfish...finally took some time out to do something for me, you just mad that i'm dead because now you gots to find another sucker to mooch off of and use.... that's how i felt... and when they told me that i was gonna die in the hospital, i didn't care about all them fools calling up to my room with that mess that they wanted to see me one last time... when i told them "to let me die in peace" i meant that with all of my heart.


but i can't be fake, it's not in me and even though fakeness surrounds me and i could not kill myself and leave my child behind to fight for himself the way i was left to defend for myself...and i couldn't kill my child and then kill myself simply so i could finally be at rest and not have to deal with all the craziness that i have no control over in my life...

so until i find a better solution, i will continue to sleep most of my days away..... where does it hurt????? all over

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

14 Your 2 Cents:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said...

Hopefully by you getting that off of your chest you are feeling a tad but better...if not maybe you can go to the county hospital or some free clinic to get some depression pills...or something. Someone professional to talk to. Of couse we don't know your whole life story BUT I know there was to be one postive thing in your life you can dwell on...the babe. And then hopefully his thought can get you thru your hard time. I pray for you and even though I don't know you besides blog fam...I do love you and I hope you get better soon. If you really need someone to talk to e-mail me teleza@sprintpcs.com after work hours and I will call you and talk to you. Hell...if I have to I will drive to where ever you are this weekend, beleive me I will do it chick! It ALWAYS gets better.
tj

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

TRUTHZ. I've blog known you for some time now and it took a lot to post that. If you need to sleep the day away to feel better, do it but know that it's just one phase of getting back on track. I'm going to send you an e-mail because I can't comment on here...

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

FUCK. Where's your e-mail?!

You're going to be a lawyer, you're going to look back at this moment and it's going to be your past because you got through it.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are about to make me cry. I'm so mad at you, even though those are your true thoughts and feelings. Stop wanting to give up!!! That was never you. You are so much better and smarter than that. With the faith you have in God you know he never gives you more than you can bear. This is NOT the Truthz I know and believe me, I know you! You are going through a time in your life where the road is rocky, but guess what, with the feet you have, you'll be able to walk over hot coals and come out a champ on the other side. It's all a matter of patience and damn it, you'd better get some! I know anybody who's reading this will think I'm being cruel and insensitive, but I'm sure Truthz knows where I'm coming from and it's only love. You have been through WAY WORSE situations than you are going through now, some of them you touched upon in the blog, so why feel so defeated NOW? There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to remain vigilant and prayerful and you'll get through all of this. I don't know why you're acting like you don't know what to do! Get down on your ashy knees and PRAY. Day and night if you have to. I don't want to have to take a trip out East and hurt you myself, cuz I will do it!

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never receive counsel from unproductive people.
Never discuss your problems with someone incapable of contributing
to the solution, because those who never succeed themselves are
always first to tell you how.
Not everyone has a right to speak into your life.
You are certain to get the worst of the bargain when you exchange ideas with the wrong person.
Don't follow anyone who's not going anywhere.
With some people you spend an evening: with others you invest it.
Be careful where you stop to inquire for directions along the road of life.

Wise is the person who fortifies his life with the right friendships.

Happy moments, Praise God
Difficult moments, Seek God
Quiet moments, Worship God
Painful moments, Trust God
Every moment, Thank God

If you see people without a smile today, give them one of yours.

Choose to rise...Don't settle...and go for your dreams!!!

And most of all let God lead you in everything you do

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I know you will come through this. We all have our trials and tribulations (God knows the last 4 days of my life have been horrible emotionally), but just having the courage to post that means you have the strength and wisdom to get through this. I will pray for you. You have become an inspiration to me.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

dang girl!!! i have no words for what i just read! all i can say is pray. thats theonly way you can get through this!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Prophetess said...

You know what, Truthz? I don't even want to hear that kind of talk - coming from NOBODY - especially from you, because I know you are much much stronger than the sum of your problems! Your son aint got nobody but you in this world; who's got his back if you're gone?

That's crazy talk you're talking, and I know you know better than that! You survived a rape; surely you can get through late bills and etc. You pick yourself up and carry on. You've been through Hell; now the high water is coming and you know how to swim. Don't even sit there and tell yourself you can't make it.

My email address is delicouskitty@netzero.com. Write me and I'll send you my home phone number and you can call me so we can get to the bottom of this... be strong, sis Truthz. I want to hear from you, okay? I love you, sis.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Sometimes I sit and cry. Wishing that I could just lay down and sleep...forever.

Then I realize that...no matter what I am going through right now...it's gonna pass. It always does.

The sun does not shine all the time...but the sun rises every day.

...don't know you, but love you all the same...

alli

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for you sister

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

i hope everything is cool with you ma!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

I run this race not to beat the man next to me. I run this race to beat the clock chasing me.

I work this hard not to out shine the man next to me. I work this hard to prove the best in me.

I raise these girls without their mom not to prove a black man can be a father. I raise these girls because I am a father.

I wake up to death every day knowing its one day closer yet I seek life. Not because I have a better reason for living - but I don't have a good reason for dying.

I believe so much in my God and my faith that I keep going not because he told me I'm going to be blessed. I do it because I don't want the Devil to smile when he see's me stressed.

If for no other reason I keep walking, it is because I don't want to lose my ground. I keep walking because I like the way progess sounds.

I speak these words into your life, not because you asked. But because you didn't need to even utter the thought. I say that because death will not bring the bliss you have sought.

So my sister, my confidant and blogg mate. Believe in yourself if for no other reason than you've made it this far. And understand how beautiful, understandable and wonderous a creature you are...

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for an update Ma!
Holla!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

***blot,blot*** thank you all and i love you all to, and I thank you for your words of love and encouragement. and i just wanted to clarify this, i was never in danger of killing myself or my child, i just wanted to die...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home