Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The rain's coming in

You ever feel like your life is a disaster waiting to happen? Like a typhoon, or a hurricane, just waiting for the perfect time to unleash? Well, it's Katrina over here. The rain is just about to drown this po' old "country" gurl from the Chi'. I believe the patchwork I have been doing will no longer help me. There are holes within holes in my life right now. I fix one and another appear, then another and another...

It seems like all of my life i have been fighting to keep my head above water. Some days I swim really well and it feels good..Others I float and get much need rest...but lately, I have been dogging paddling and treading water and even taking in some water and I am getting weak...or am i tired? don't know but more and more the thought of just going under water becomes appealing.


Its funny because the things I thought i was accomplishing, I really wasn't. Like i thought i had mailed some letters, one of which is supposed to be heading to the MO, and low and behold, what do I find in my personal size life compacter? my letters, many of which were bills and tickets, now they are overdue. how did i not remember that i hadn't mailed them? i have only been to the post office 6 times in the past week. maybe in was all of the unnecessary junk i have to carry around in my purse so that i can pacify MY CHILD within a momet's notice. then i got a notice that they cut my health insurance off without notice and MY CHILD's...now, at this point, i am not worried about me...i can get through, i gots my ways...but him, ain't nobody checking him out in no back alley off the record. and he gots some issues going on that we needed to get addressed before they got worse, but now we can't cuz we ain't got no insurance and no money to pay for the visit. But, trust, I am going to take him and just charge it to my "credit score". So now Ise got to go sit down and try and fight with these ignant welfare people to try and make them understand that MY CHILD needs his medical. keep the food stamps, who needs food if you can't be seen when you not breathing? And i am mad because I did everything I was supposed to do, it ain't my fault my worker gave me the wrong information. Talking about i didn't report my job i worked last decemeber that i worked for 10 days... WDH... not only did i report it, i told my worker before i started. and here it is people who been working four jobs for about 14 years and ain't never report it and yall still ain't stop their stuff..


can you see the steam rolling out of my head. i am wondering how much more before my head explodes? how much more?


"as the tears are rolling down your cheek, you steady hoping things don't all fall this week...it's crazy it seems to never let up...."


i am trying to keep my head up, but my next and shoulders are getting tired of holding it....

so if i am MIA for a minute it's because i'm trying to pump out the seaping waters that are pouring in from all sides. I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION, THANKS FOR BEING SO EASY.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

4 Your 2 Cents:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

breathe girl!

its gonna be alright. i had to get out of the system cause them people was about to get a bomb in the work place. they don't give a shit about anyone and they all have attitudes like you taking their money. i figure it like this if you don't like your job get a new one. don't take that shit out on me. now i just deal with one about my child support... and they are a little nicer but not much. do you get child support? i think i remember you saying you don't. if i were you i would get it and stop thinking about this and that and be concerned with the welfare of baby. no sense in you stuggling and he living fancy free. PLUS you can make HIM pay for health care! i know you love baby. its time to put all other things aside and do whats best for him. trust been there done that.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

I know you don't want to hear this, but you from your past posts, you've been through worse....You'll be backstroking in due time.

STAY UP.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey missy, we haven't talked in a minute...let me know if there's somethin i can do to help you float for a minute...too bad i'm up here and his uncle's gone for the summer, maybe if you had someone to take the boy for a day you could get some sleep...i know that's usually what i need when i start forgettng stuff, and it's always easier to tackle the world when you've had a bit of rest...holla at me.

V

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Prophetess said...

Maybe you need a helper. I bet one (or both) of your girls might be happy to pitch and help you get important things done. Are they old enough to work? Do they live with you? Maybe they get jobs to help with the funds and all.

But at any rate, you hold tight, Truthz. He'll hold on, if you hold on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home