Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I came, I saw, I ate some nasty White Castle

So, I had to take an extended mental day before I could sit down and put some words on paper that might make a lil bit of sense.


So, I drove up to New Jersey and that's where I stopped. So I didn't get to make it down the road to NYC because the Puerto Ricans had my gurl LahLah scared outta her brains. She just knew someone was gonna shoot or molest MY CHILD. But it was all good because the trip proved to be just with this ole gurl needed to get back on her square.


Some times all you need to get back to that inner peace is for you to chill with some peeps that know you inside and out. You know the kind that know without asking when to give you your space and when to smother the hell outta yah? Well LahLah is not one of the faithful ten but she is pre-rape and I know without a doubt she gots nothing but love for me and MY Child, whom she spoiled to no end. Her family was the best, feeding us all that good cooking. For the most part my trip went smoothly outside of the nasty White Castles, the ghetto to the fifth power Chuck E Cheese we went to, and one of LahLah cousin's almost made me act "unlady."


So I love White Castles and couldn't wait to get to Jersey so I could have one of my fav. lil burgers. I had been talking to LahLah while I was on the turnpike talking about don't you go to sleep and you know I want some Sliders tonight. So when we got to her crib, I dropped my luggage on her floor and was like let's go! We went to White Castle where I ordered my regular, 3 double cheese burgers, no onions. I couldn't wait to rip into those juicy burgers, my mouth had been waiting how many hours for this taste? I picked the burger up and shoved it into my mouth only to have my tongue and throat try to force it back out. WDH?!?! What is this barbecue sauce on here? What is this? Is this catsup? OMG, who in da hell puts catsup on White Castles? Aw hell naw, this ain't right, they gonna make me call up da Chi and have them come out here and do a training. So, my first night in Jersey was ruined. But, I did go back the day and ordered my regular with no onions and no CATSUP and it was almost like the chi' almost.



I have never been to a ghetto CEC's like the one I went to in Jersey. I mean they need to shut this place down and start over.

The ghetto parents, don't know where this new breed of parents are coming from, but they need to pick up a parenting book or a "how to behave at CEC's" book cuz they were off da hook. These parent's not only allowed, but encouraged their kids to walk up the skee balls' lane, so that they could drop the ball into the highest number bucket. WDH?!? When I was growing up, if you didn't have enough wrist power, you just rolled gutter balls or kept rolling that one ball that kept rolling back to you while your older bro/sis rolled the rest of your balls. I mean really, was it really worth it to teach your child to cheat at any age especially seeing this bootlegged CEC only gave out a certain number of tickets regardless of how high or low your score was? Yeah, I was hot cuz i was crushing 40's and whatnots on the basketball game and would only get four tickets, the same as the fool standing next to me with 8 points. WDH!!!!!

Then the fact that we had to wait like some 2 1/2 hours for a cheese pizza. WDH were they doing, milking the cow and turning the milk into cheese themselves? I mean really. and every time we asked for our pizza we were told five minutes..those five minutes turned into 45 more minutes. It's a lot of things I play with, starving children ain't one of them. So I went in the kitchen and had a lil chat with the manager who proclaimed he had not only sent our pizza out eons ago but personally made it. Now, i'm like well we didn't get it so what are you going to do to compensate us cuz this is ridiculous, how you make someone wait over 2 hours for a cheese pizza? so he was like he would give us our money back and "still give us our pizza." It was funny cuz he said it like he was doing us a favor...He didn't know that I was going to get my money back, my pizza and some more stuff. I don't know who he thought he was playing with, making me stop playing my skeeballs to come over and find out why My Child still saying he hungry. So some 20 minutes later, we got our pizza and some buffalo wings on the house. So sorry for the peeps who really had ordered them. Not five minutes after we got our food, a cop comes up to us all aggressive like you need to get out in 15 minutes they closing. My head snapped around so fast that it stopped him in his tracks...he changed his tune and was like I'm just letting you know. WDH? LahLah hurried up and sent him on his way before I was able to unleash on him. (she talking about she knew what she was thinking and she knew that i would probably say what she was thinking and then some.) (and yah know what, she was right cuz i was gonna tell him how i wasn't leaving until i finished my pizza we had waited some 4 hours for..(yeah, i pulled a tyler perry)). Then the games ran outta tickets and the workers was like they didn't have any more tickets in store, they had to order some....yeah, it was a good thing they were about to close cuz it was gonna be a riot up in there.


So LahLah's cousin tried to play my hand, but I killed her with kindness. I peeped right off the back that she wasn't feeling me when we were introduced. Lahlah was like Cherry "this my gurl Truthz from da Chi" and she was like "uh, hi" and kept talking to Lah's sister like i wasn't there... I laughed... I was like you come in and get jealous, is it because you can see my big ol pretty legs in these tight jeans? LoL, it was a good thing she didn't see me the day before when I had on my hotmama skirt that blew up at the park to show my magenta panties. (yeah, Lah, that's for you calling them pink) Or is it because I'm getting the attention you thought you were going to get when you set out to come over. Yeah, I know how it is when you used to riding shotgun and without notice you get put in the backseat for the new cat. She bets to get used to it cuz I'm Bossy!!! (naw, I just tripping, I must of seen that video a billion times over Lah's house, that's all i did, catch up on my videos so we could laugh at MY CHILD dance) So, she really tested me when she moved the napkin with the chicken away from my son who was reaching for some chicken and then gave him this look...I must of prayed a billion times in that second..."Please Jehovah, don't let me snatch a knot in her neck." So instead of snatching a knot, i just placed My Child's chicken on the napkin with the other chicken and told him to eat that. She gave me a look as she tried to remove the rest of the other chicken and held it in her hand for Lah's nephew. It was a good thing I was about to get on the road to go home cuz if I had to put up with her more than a couple of hours I would've had to bop her upside her head. So when I left, I bid everyone goodbye and gave them a hug and when it was her turn, you could see the look in her eyes, was i gonna play her face by leaving her out and not say bye or hug her? Nope, not today, I was gonna try out the new me, so I said bye and gave her a big ole hug, and she was left speechless....


thats right, kill them with kindness, and if that don't work, it's always rat poison.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

5 Your 2 Cents:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger sweetness said...

i could go for a WC burger myself. i deprive myself cause i would be in there every other day. i might treat myself this weekend. my gurls went to the parade. they said it was mad youngings and non- ricans chicks with not clothes on. i don't feel like i missed anything. and you didn't either.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

gurl, i don't feel i missed out on anything, cuz i came back with a smile on my face...and it's still here right now.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

girl you are crazy!!!lol

i hate CEC!!!! it is too ghetto for me. i've been there once and i swore i would never go back. a girlfriend of mine had her son's Bday party there. and when she told me where it was i told her we would not be there. i ain't playing!!! it was so much better when it was Show Biz!

White Castle always taste different than your hometown. KC's is NASTY!!!!

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

You took me waaay back!!! White Castle's and CEC's!!! I probably haven't been to either of those since I moved away from Detroit. *sigh* ...the good ol' days... We don't have either of those down this way. :-(
Killin' her with kindness?? I'm proud of you. lol ;-)

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

@Koolbreeze showbiz pizza where a kid can be a kid... wow, bet many don't remember that.

@Ms.B gurl, kindness, working hard on the new me....cuz if not, you all would have been reading a different version

 

Post a Comment

<< Home