Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, July 16, 2009

CHITOWN's SE BABY

coming full circle.... it seems as if that's what's going on in my life right about now...things are coming full circle.

it just clicked the other day as i was driving around this damned city's SouthEast side that i am a Southeast Baby. i hail from Berry Farms.. ironic ain't it...well not hail but i did spend some of my earliest years there...but not when it was the eyesore that it is today...

it's funny becuz for years i have been searching for the home where my brother was born and where i spent my early childhood years and for some reason the other day it clicked and everything sort of made sense

well as much sense as nonesense can make

i am stuck in this place that started the craziness that ruined my entire's family's chance at having a true loving and functional family.

Hitler lost it here...this is where he was changed from the fun-loving mystical creature i often hear stories about..they may as well be fables cuz you can't pay me to believe they are true... to the strong fisted iron clad dictator he was throughout my life.

and this is where i also lost myself...lost my innocence...my lust for living and for giving...lost a chance on really giving love a shot... almost lost my life

i may be my father's daughter but i refuse to be his twin... i refuse to let this godforsaken place forever change me...


i will not let this black hole i have climbed out of suck me back in...i will rise

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home