Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Sunday, May 24, 2009

REclaiming my cheez (The Breakdown)

So, i have been blogging in my head trying to get the message/story/events down in a manner that was easy to digest. i mean i have been disgusted with a lot of things, but at the same time, i have been happier than i have been in YEARS!!! yup, me, happy, can you believe it?


well, i had a lot of things going on and it had been a long time since i had place my thoughts in cyberspace and i was like how can i just make it all relate and make people understand why even though i always go ghost, how this time was different, and how this time was so fulfilling and how this time was the start of something new.

then i had a convo with an ATL WB and it just all clicked. i was gonna talk about my transition and growth in terms of :

  • Denial,
  • Acceptance/Acknowledgement,
  • Adjustment, and
  • Forward Movement/Progress

(please don't hold me to this... i may add,change,delete the breakdown at any point along the way...but that's life, it's very fluid)

so, now that i have laid my foundation, i think that i am ready to regurgitate my journey thus far with the blinders off and the bag out of reach... may the pieces splat in a comfortable way because i have no intentions of cleaning it up.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home