Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can I get a do over?

sometimes i ask myself why in the world did i want to be in charge of somebody else? why did i do this to myself. i love my child it's just that on MOST days, I DO NOT LIKE HIM! this thing whines for no reason at all...he can't tie his shoe...whine whine whine... he can't fix his toy...whine whine whine... he can't get his way...double whine whine whine. and well i am so fed up with all of his nonsense he betstobeglad I am trying to live my life according to God's purpose or I would have been toss his lil body into somebody's wall. He is an irksome lil thing. Then he wants to buck and the lil negro ain't even 6. why in the hamsandwich are his teachers calling me about his behavior? and when i asked him why he was misbehaving he gonna tell me maybe it's because he doesn't have a brain...um, yeah, let's try again... or when i asked why he was doing cartwheels in line when he was supposed to be standing in line...because they are fun to do... wth... i am just wondering, how many five year olds are gumming it becuase they got a slick mouth... well there's always a first time for everything..

yall need to pray for him.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home