Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I don't know how to tell you this, but niggah i quit

you ever notice how the people not doing what they are supposed to be doing, how they are the most miserable people in the world? you know the ones beating on their mates, stealing from the church, robbing people, and just doing people dirty...those fools. Well my boss falls into that category and his days of trying to share his misery are numbered.

so my boss is pimping me BIG time.. i guess he ain't heard that the PIMPS were in a recession too, but he that laughs first often laughs alone...and this fool been laughing for a very long time. so long that he has failed to see that a new day has broke and honey I ain't Weezy and it doesn't make me or break me if i don't move on up

But, the reality is, it doesn't matter what i want to do in the long scheme of things cuz God has my back. So why he gots me doing all of his work and paying me less than minimum wage, his days of getting over like a fat cat is about to cease...oh, that's right, i'm getting experience.. is that right boo? well, please explain to my child how experience gonna feed him? please explain to me how experience gonna help me when i am too tired to get out of my bed. please explain to all the people why i really am so behind in my work., how i can't do my work and your work too.. please explain how it is that you have no many to pay me but flying outta the country every month?

Please explain to me why as Nov 7th got close you started trying to let up on your pimp hand? was it because you knew that your pimp juice was about to be thrown in your face? like i told you before and i will tell you again, them results don't make or break me because it's just a job, i have been who i have been for a very long time and it would be different if you paid me nothing and treated me better, but the fact that you treat me like i am less than what God made me...yeah I gots something for your behind

you see this right here...this four letter word next to the number 1258... this PASS? yeah nigga , that pass means I Quit!!!

oops, looks like here comes the next John, you better pucker up.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home