Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I got shotgun

it's funny what will happen when you pull over and let God drive.
i have been through a lot over these last couple of years simply because i wanted to do things my way...well now that i have been BOOTED from the driver's seat, i can see things clearer now that the rain is gone... things are falling into place and it is still amazing me about how much power HE has... they kept telling me to give HIM something to bless and well i didn't really understand until now and i am so happy and sad at the same time.
Happy cuz things are going great and sad because it took me so long to get out of my way long enough so that happiness could shine on me...

today is a new day and change sure has come...the days were we eatn pork n beans and nothing else are about to be days of the past

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home