Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Is it that I am getting old or is really just trash

So I went to the FSO (for sistas only) and I feel like my $15 were stolen from me
I mean I just wasn't feeling it...the booths were mediocre to say the least
the food was expensive and well the vibe just wasn't for me
I take it that for most people they got their money's worth from the free concert
BUT, seeing that I left before Raheem DeVaughn performed I still feel like I was held up
i mean the dude who song Diamond Guy was aiight even though he was lipsyncing.. but the teenie boppers were too excited to realize this.. then there was some child who CD about to drop and I'm thinking if she was coming out when I grew up it would be dropped into a hole
then Terrence Howard graced the stage and was thoroughly booed (he is so sexy in a suit) simply because he wasn't telling them to shake it fast, watch their self ( now this my jam, but you know what I mean) but as soon as Souljah Boy got out there they went wild and i was like fo' real...and i'm like yeah marco polo marco polo..um buy your cd um not even from the bootleg man. i mean yeah you have catchy tunes that the kids get hype over but believe me you, they ain't gonna buy it next year unless you making similar nonsense. how i know? cuz when you tried to play your new stuff they just look at you like you had grown another ear..and then you have a song with the lyrics "what's up with your p*****" wth! r u forrrrreal? TRASH I SAY.


now granted when i was coming up the older peeps used to say the same thing BUT TRUST N BELIEVE NEW EDITION sells out every time they come... b2m still gets the party rocking so does BBD...put on some POISON and see what happens.. Tribe hmph... Dougie F...what? Erik B and 'KEM... i mean please we talking classic and these new cats drastically need some talent. so i think i had really lost it when SJB started singing his song about shooting a gun and i watched all of the lil kids (xcept mine) emulate him...i was like forreal.. and parents there encouraging they kids to shoot them... mine saying "we don't play with guns...guns bad...they will hurt you" and i'm like i guess i will let hiim live another day...he listens sometimes...

and well when the GO-GO came on, i knew it was time for me to get get... i really wanted to stay to see Raheem cuz he would have made it worth my time especially if he song love drug...but lia sophia was waiting for me but i just kept shaking my head wondering what was the future gonna bring cuz i don't think it can get any worse than this...

but what do i know,i'm just an old head

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home