Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Are you the one?

Are you the one that is going to make me forget all about him? Are you the one that is going come running in on the wind? Are you the one that is going to rub my feet and massage my back when I am PMSing again? Are you the one that is going to leave his mama and stand by my side? Are you the one that is going to be my lover as well as my best friend? Are you the one who is secure enough to do his part and lead even if I am making more dividends? Are you the one who like Calgon has come to take me away? Well, if you are the one here is a list of my demands:
love God more than you do yourself
be my friend not just my man
respect me
love and cherish me everyday cuz another day is not guaranteed
ask do not assume, communication is not only the key but a big part of a strong foundation
make me feel important not just by your words but by your actions
forgive me (i am imperfect and used to getting what i want when i want because i have been supplying my own needs, so why would i have patience and not act like a brat?)
have faith that love can conquer all things.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home