Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I don't like killing africans

why, oh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... i'm just everyday people...however if people keep trying me, i'm probably going to be a locked up person. when do you walk away from protecting your pride? when do you say enough is enough and i will not fight over this mess? i'm just wondering because there are things that i will not fight over (physically) i will not fight over a man or a woman for that matter. (no homo) i will not fight for someone who was wrong and is getting what they deserve, meaning: if your talking crap got you in a situation then i will not help you... but your crap talking about to get you jumped, then yeah, depending on who you are, i gots your back... I will fight for MY CHILD... i will fight man, woman, child, or beast. related and non-related.

so there is drama a brewing all because i asked My Child's father for some money so i can buy MY Child some school clothes and everything hit the fan... how could i ask him when i have never needed anything from him before? does that make sense? naw, i didn't think so... so to make a long story short his sistah the one that the twins was living with called me and jumped way out of her lane and asked how i could ask him for some money and why would i tell him that i call the twin's baby my grandson... well being me i told her basically it was none of her bizness and to stay in her lane. so she got mad and told her sistah who told me she will fight me over her sistah and i told her to do what she do... she told me she got off at 2pm and i told her she knew where i lived... see the thing is, her sistah told her thinking i would chump up and what not when she approached me, but last time i checked, i wasn't scared to walk the ickies by myself at 2 in the morning, i wasn't scared to walk racist oaklawn by myself, i wasn't scared to stand up to Hitler, and i shole ain't scared of some welfare fraud queen. now, i ain't saying i am the baddest, but i have been known to hold my own and be resourceful... thing is, she ain't worth my time...


but, if she touch me i will have kill me an african....... why lord do people have to test me?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 Your 2 Cents:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Carmell said...

girl you are silly. why do you let that little shit ruffle you? just let that shit go. its not worth it. i learned a long time ago not to ask my baby daddy for nothing. if you don't have child support you better get it. that way you don't have to ask him for squat.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

to carmell...
i am letting it go... the thing is, i have to let it all go... the girls too. i can't do child support. long story... but i can't keep doing stupid either. it doesn't matter cuz one of my friends gonna buy him some shoes and t-shirts and hopefully i'll get a job soon and i will be able to get the rest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home