Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Friday, August 03, 2007

And I take a bow

so i took the BAR. and yah know what? regardless of what that piece of paper says in Nov, i am happy. i did something that deep down i think i was afraid to do. i relied on my own judgment and studied by myself, without taking any BAR prep classes, partly because i had to use all of my BAR loan money to get caught up on all of my overdue bills and to buy food and because i just didn't want to take a class. and you know what, if i had to do it all over again, i would do the same.

it's been seven years yall and FINALLY, i am catching glimpses of my old self and i am liking it. i am loving it. i've been thru so much and deserve to have some happiness...some sunshine shining on my face and i am getting it. maybe not in huge doses, but i will take what i can get .

"life's ups and down, they come and go...."

it's funny when you are growing up, you have all of these hopes and dreams and expectations of how things are going to turn out and what you want out of life, but when you finally get grown, you realize that dreams are what helps you make it thru the day and not necessarily things that will come true. and what you want may not be what's best for you... and that in the end, everyone has to just live their lives the best way they can

i just want to be happy and to be surrounded by love... is that too much to ask for?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home