Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I gotta do me

so the big day is coming and i am not prepared. why? because i have been procrastinating and because i think i am afraid. it's like the T.I. vs. T.I.P. i know who i am and also who i now have to become and i am not sure i am ready to let go. i have commitment issues which is why i a m constantly deactivating my facebook page and why i delete friends off myspace only to add them back.

yeah i don't want to let go because i am afraid of who i will leave behind. success changes people and sometimes it changes those around you. it has been my experience that those around me change, they get distant as if now they don't feel i am good enough to be around them, or that they aren't good enough to be around me... all this baffles me because i am who i am and that's this down for the people hood when i need to be chick. and i am so tired of losing people that i would rather just stand here and not do anything so as to keep everything the same...Yeah Koolbreeze, i know go do the dang thing and forget about abt the madness.

well my test is july 24 and 25 please root me on... i won't need food stamps after this. please be happy for me and please still read my blog because i am still going to need free therapy... so i will see you in august after i have knocked a home run to center field


Big things are a poppin
Truthz

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 Your 2 Cents:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Paula D. said...

That's right! Do you & good
luck :-)

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Blessed Brilliant said...

Every victory is defined by not the accomplishment - but by the sacrifice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home