Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Friday, June 22, 2007

But what do you do when you no longer dancing with crazy but ...

.....You are Crazy?


what do you do when you feel yourself spinning outta control. you can see it happening but it's like you have no knowledge on how to stop it. you have said your final goodbyes, you have written the letters and set them on fire, you have gotten rid of everything that reminds you of them.... but you still feel drawn to them... you still find yourself seeking out the truth... you are neglecting other things that you need to do because you want to get to the part where you can say, "AH HA" and feel vindicated?


well needless to say i ain't done much studying for my boards. i had a lot on my plate BUT, i have removed some things... i got a payment plan for the parking tickets... even though i think they suspended my license... i'm not sure... i am no longer driving dirty...well i am but i'm not, I mean I am now insured but all my tags aren't quite right if you get me and MY CHILD thinks the back seat is his personal dump, so.....


i have accepted my friend's plight and have invested in stamps and envelopes to write the parole board...

i haven't talked to Dirty since October.... My Child's bday is coming up, I wonder if he is gonna stop by so he can see this child that he hasn't seen in almost 2 years...ain't that some crap? couldn't be me, but yet still running around screaming he miss his baby...

look for me on 106 and park when T.I. performs... if it doesn't interfer with my surgery date i will be there supporting my husband


okay immma go study cuz pretty soon i won't have free internet...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home