Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Friday, August 24, 2007

Did Vick get Dicked?

After reading this article, it makes me think that he did, at least by his dad. I'm not sure what to say about "his boys" that rolled on him. Actually, to be honest, I am sick of the whole thing. I don't see what the big problem is..... and to be honest, I really don't care.

The people in this world make my stomach curl at the fact that they care more about a mutt's life than man. I am still baffled at the fact that more money was raised in the beginning to get the animals out of New Orleans, and they were moved out of New Orleans, way before the people were moved out of the SuperDome.. does that make sense? Does it make sense that lil' babies and old people lost their lives while the government and the people with money fiddled around with the lint in their pockets trying to see if that Negro's life was worth saving while the buckets were overflowing to get them dang ol animals out....ironic thing was, most of their owners, and caretakers were living in their own filth in the SuperDome, so who was gonna care for them... who were the people saving them for?

Now as for Mike, did he do? Probably... but would these negros would have rolled on him if he had paid them... probably not. and the thing is... he probably payrolled it, but I really don't see how he could have been that active in the whole fighting dogs process seeing that he was running up and down on someone's football field. Question, why are they treating him worse than they treated his brother who as some of you all remember drove around pointing a gun at people after being ejected from his final game... didn't the NFL still allow him to play? PACMAN who is my dawg simply because he was a BEAR was implicated in several murders and shootings and what????? not only was he allowed to play and it wasn't that much media hooplah around him BUT the judge altered his sentence to allow him to play in the SUPERBOWL. what's the difference, is it because he wasn't the HNIC and VICK is?

Don't know, but it's the same questions I ask when I hear people talking about R. yah, know which R. are they going after him because what he did was wrong or becuase he is a HNIC when it comes to music.

The ref that bet on the games...did they parade him through the media? H2TN...i had to get updates about him from yahoo and msn. I mean wasn't the league outraged that we have proof that some of them awful calls are done on purpose because someone's trying to fix the game?


To Vick's daddy... cuz yah know he ain't got nothing better to do... I'm sure he trying to get his hands on someone who will let him do a tell all book... you are really ignorant.. get up and get a job cuz if I was Vick after the way you DICKED him, not only wouldn't I pay your rent or talk to you... I would sue you for libel and pay my mama to testify and say that everything you said was a lie.... and I bet you wonder why he don't talk to you... you worse than the co-defendants..with family like you, who needs enemies or the CIA or FBI cuz you gonna spill it for the mighty mighty dollar...


that's it for naw.
Truthz

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home