Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This is Me

After 30 years I can finally say, this is me, take it or leave it, come hell or high waters, this is who i am going to be until I decide that I need to make some adjustments. So you changing me, naw, I doubt that is going to happen, unless I evaluate the situation after your speculations, and determine that yes, indeed, there i some room for improvement.
Am I perfect, far from it, but so are you, so how can imperfection perfect the same as them? they can't...that's why my motto is, "I can only control me and my actions, and I have enough sins that I need to atone for to be worrying about what's going on in someone else's house."
But that doesn't mean we can't learn, adapt, and change from what others have to offer. Accepting new information doesn't change the essence of what makes me, me

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 Your 2 Cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home