Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Collateral Damage

i love him so, but i have to let him go
i love him so, BUT i have to let him go
He's the best big little brother around...
But he's gots to go

my soul is so conflicted right now. it sucks when you have "to do the right thing" for somebody else. i have to cut ties with my play big brother because his BABY MAMA who has the common sense of a Pea thinks we are screwing. and yeah, it could be possible if I (1) found my brother remotely attractive (2) if my brother wasn't the brother of Safeway, you know, the love of my life who decided that what we had was perfect, but not perfect enough for him to committ to... you know cuz in the end we wanted something totally different, i wanted to be committed with some vows but didn't want anyone to know how i felt about him...and he wanted to be committed without any vows but wanted to let ever'body know I was his girl (yeah committment issues galore) and (3) if my brother didn't smoke and was about 4 inches taller and I found him remotely attractive. (don't get me wrong, he ain't ugly...he's cute but not my type of cute..)

so after talking to Safeway who JOKINGLY asked were we fooling around and basically stating that he could understand why MUSHBRAINS would think that something was going on and that basically when dealing with our Bruh, I needed to sometimes make decisions for him, because that was just the way things were, I called my brother and stated:

"Brother, I think it's best for us to go our separate ways, it seems that from talking to your brother that maybe we are giving the appearance that we are more than just sisters and brother, so it's best that we just not talk."

"Well, if that's what you feel...I understand...but you know you can still call me if you need anything."

"No, I can't call you. Thanks the problem. I am so used to calling you when something goes wrong with my car that I depend on you and well, if SillyGirl believes that we are doing something, and you are trying to get her back, it would be a huge gesture to show her just how sincere you are... because if she sees me as a threat, and we really ain't related...and ya'll relationship is supposed to be tight with nothing coming between it, and our relationship is coming between it, don't you think you need to elimate the rift by not talking to me to prove to her that you are willing to do whatever it takes to get her back?"

"Yeah, I guess you are right. I love yah."

" I love you too, thanks for all the memories."

No this is how the convo would have went a couple of months ago when I was still totally living for myself. (cuz I am still working out the kinks)

"Bruh do you know your punk brother said that I need to stop talking to you cuz he could see how that Trick could think we fooling around. Wth. I don't care what nobody thinks. You betta check your girl befo' I check her. She is so freakin silly. ( yup, it would have been freakin cuz i don't cuss) I told you to stop calling me every night talking to me for hours. She probably checking your phone to see how many times a day you call me. What she think I'm doing brothers? not, that i did your brother, but, I'm saying. That boy is my heart. She is some type of fool. If I was you, I would just leave her alone. She some trash anyways. I could hook you up with Dot since you still feeling her."

"Yeah, do that do that. See if she would meet me at the motel off Southern ave. I know the manager...I could get a free room."

"You set up your own bootycalls, I will finally give her your number."

"love yah sis."

"love yah bruh."

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 Your 2 Cents:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Tera said...

Oh, that's sad...hopefully things work out for you. Too many times I've seen instances where the significant other draws a wedge between family members. Rest assured that if she's not meant for him, her true colors will soon come shining through. Just make sure you're there for him when/if that happens.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger TRUTHZ said...

yeah it is sad but the thing is, he only my play brother so i have to let him go. and plus it's hurting me anyways because he always telling how his brother has moved on with his life and well... i haven't gotten that far yet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home